The new TT map is Bad....just Bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecstasyyyy

10-25-2012

At least can u just add the new tt as a different map from tt normal

Bifu Tobaru

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaud12 View Post
at least can u just add the new tt as a different map from tt normal
amen!

Encouraging

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifudesu View Post
THANK YOU! You are the only person, other than myself, that I have seen say that. If you get down by about 8-10 kills there is no hope in winning.
When there are only three people on each team, 8-10 kills is a lot more.

Bobbyjoe2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brixby View Post
It's fun and refreshing to see new viable faces on 3v3.
Everyone and anyone was viable on old TT. I know this as a fact because I would play anybody on the map from adc's to apc's to bruiser to tanks to supports

OneThird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Hey im just another player im sure that is complaining about the new twisted treeline and about how they messed it up,but none the less as much as i love riot im just going to say i can not stand the changes they have made with the map it completely destroys the entire reason people play 3's... as long as you dont touch 5's im fine but i would really enjoy it if they could change it back... me along with a lot of other players would not look at riot any differently if you took down this map.

Much love, Skinny102

Axil

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brixby View Post
It's fun and refreshing to see new viable faces on 3v3.
New faces? Where? I haven't seen any. It's the same old tanky dps bruisers EVERY SINGLE GAME, and they're back with their new friends ruined king and pillager.