Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Séfiro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Decoy View Post
Okay. Blue color scheme + wolf spider.

Cobalt Tarantula.
I like it!!

FastFallen

10-25-2012

She is so op

Gabe2

10-25-2012

It's almost like they built Elsie and the new TT to mesh well together. Like they influenced each other heavily in development.

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Meh, why do they keep releasing Champions that have EVERYTHING In their kit!?!??

I mean she looks fun, awesome, and broken, so i'm playing her, but just getting sick of my old-faithful oldschool champs having to sit back and watch the new champs rape people.

Buradin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Got IP saved up GG.

Mango027

10-25-2012

Nidalee wants cougar form at level 1

Mellow Mang

10-25-2012

Oh my god this was so worth the wait to get her together! I haven't been this excited to play a new champ in a while!

Jacky79322

10-25-2012

when is she coming ?!?!!!!!?!?!??!?!
SO excited.....im gonna totally get her!! :3

night greyson

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]mOz4uDKs2dM[/youtube]

In this edition of the Champion Spotlight, well bring the merciless power of the Shadow Isles to bear as Elise, the Spider Queen. As an AP jungler, Elise excels at maneuvering around the map to set up sneaky ganks, whittling down enemies in human form before rappelling from the jungle in spider form for a skittering surprise. Youll learn all about her abilities, sample runes and masteries, and tips and tricks that will leave your opponents ensnared in your web of deception.

*licks moneys" gimme gimme

SathraxDeprawn

10-25-2012

for everyoen asking when she's coming, she's already in the game. They're just working on tweaking stuff so you can't buy her yet. You can see her if you check the champions list in your profile.