Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haseo Azure

10-25-2012

for those who are going to buy and use Elise i suggest that in early game if you are not jungling then hide in the brush next to the enemies turrent ( i'm talking about if only one comes if two come and you don't have back up run) use Q hit them a little more the turn into a spider use Q again, using this method can most likely get you first blood( Not sure on the cd for her Q in human form so if you can use her Q twice then spider Q because her spider's Q damage runs off of how much missing health they have and you will have a little spider fighting by your side.

JustAGhost

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddar fetter View Post
Hello, I'm release xin zhao. Nice to meet you
Those were dark days.

BarfingPanda

10-25-2012

omg! I was so happy when I saw this, I thought we weren't getting her for another week! So awesome!!

NoMoreFear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Riot let me get this straight, you nerfed lux... i get it she was op, BUT YOU BRING OUT THIS CHAMP AND SHES WHAT BALANCED? does anyone else get this logic?

iiLoveTooParty

10-25-2012

Time to rape!

WillLaneForGold

10-25-2012

I'm a bit worried she is going to be way to op... Her spells seem really cool, but having both dmg based on current health and dmg based on health missing?

Haseo Azure

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreFear View Post
Riot let me get this straight, you nerfed lux... i get it she was op, BUT YOU BRING OUT THIS CHAMP AND SHES WHAT BALANCED? does anyone else get this logic?
Nope!

Get Tested

10-25-2012

So she has a gap closer, an invul/gap closer, a life leech/speed attack ability a stun and 5 summons (which passively grant her bonus dmg, speed, and resist), an attack that does bonues dmg to high health enemies and an attack that does bonus dmg to low health enemies?

You guys need to step back and fully rethink/test these kits. Riot blasting out champions every few weeks usually results in a drastic nerf down the road.

Pump out skins if you need money, not broken, insanely OP champs...

Majeeka

10-25-2012

I can't wait to purchase this champion. lol.

WarlockAndLoaded

10-25-2012

She may do a **** load of damage but she seems like she is EXTREMELY squishy. Kinda like stepiing on a spider lol. She only has two escapes. one in each form. The one in Human form only works on one person. The Rappel ability is a pretty decent escape though. Total Glass cannon with a high jump lol