Please Riot I am on my hands and knees begging you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Candy Only View Post
Harrowing 2012: R.I.P. TT. I was looking forrward to this holiday in game and in real life. I am so upset that I can't even celebrate Holloween in real life. This is how I felt right before I had to call a divorce attorney.
Sad that they came out with "Ward Skins" right before they nixed wards on the new map.

I would have liked to use a few bat o lanterns on halloween

Aramillio

11-02-2012

on several occassions, they have said that past a certain point (level 8-10 i think) the turrets arent supposed to be overly large factors in defense. Part of the problem with the old tt was that it was mostly won in champ select because of playstyle the map/mode created.

I am of two minds. The first being, this is a new map/mode. one that completely loses the spirit of the old twisted treeline. the second being that there wasnt anything they could do that would preserve old tt and completely fix the problems.

I doubt we will ever see the old treelines again. who knows. perhaps its for the better?

BeserkerMiester

11-02-2012

They Should just make two maps and make everyone happy!

SerratedBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I feel for you and the last section was the best. What really kills me is that the only way to do anything in this map is to be a constant 3some gank squad.

-turrets can't be pushed until at least 12min by 3 people. usually it doesn't fall til 18min.
-ace means nothing until 23min
-teams can sit around doing literally nothing just to stay off the radar and then turret dive and take no real damage from turret.
-farm is encouraged by altars but minions do so much damage to each other its a lot harder to farm.
-pushers are useless
-everything is v3. always. and the tons and tons of teammates that wont get this really make it a wasted half hour that almost always ends with surrender. the game turtles itself until one team is 18 with finished build and the other is 14 and starved.

Tom BombadiI

11-02-2012

bump

Exqzr

11-02-2012

Heh,

I just noticed this post on the main page and the "sea of red" RIOT marked posts surrounding it.

I feel kinda left out.

DeathbyOreos

11-02-2012

I completely agree with this post. Its either you dominate or you are destroyed there is no real comebacks or battling it out. The alters are way to powerfull in the game and if you get stuck with a team that doesnt now how to play the new map and pick too squishy on the characters its over before the game starts cause they cant really stick out a fight on an altar in the beginning. I like the map as a seperate almost diminion style 3v3 but the old TT was just amazing where if you had a good run you could help a bad team still rally back or if needed you could play defensive enough to catch back up. This thread touches is what i was looking for others that feel the same way.

Leburminator

11-03-2012

while i think your a bit over the top, i completely agree on one point, games snowball way out of control
only very few times can you get an actual even matchup...

if this was a new map, id still play it often, cause i like it, but its not old tt...

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Updated main post on November 4th.

With appreciation for those that support the reinstatement of the Classic TT map.

Good luck in your games.

SmokingJoeNL

11-04-2012

Riot thinks the new tt map they map is amazing and we just have to get used to it. Idiot psychology will make it so we never get the old map back that I loved.