Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Riot I am on my hands and knees begging you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

Quote:
Exqzr:
You have no idea.

I'm like a blubbering idiot, My wife went out and bought me a box of cupcakes to cheer me up.

I think I am going to start a support group. For me its as if the servers just went down ... permanently. Yeah, that's how I feel. Call me a wimp if you want. I would probably agree with you so long as I get the old TT back.

Man I hope they bring the old TT back to. I hear you. That was the reason I logged on. Maybe occasionally play the quick co op match with a few friends who only did Coop. Then to the 3v3 Fields I went. Now I log in and just sit there. What else is there to play? Yeah sure ARAMs are fun, but for a little bit. DOminion is fun, but for a little bit. I hate SR. The New TT is not entertaining to me. Yeah Logging in and sitting there. Its as if I'm waiting for something. Perhaps its the old TT back, perhaps I will just wait. Why bother playing anymore if the one map I enjoyed is gone.

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

Hmm. Maybe Riot will listen to us if we all make signs and Protest outside of Riots building.

Rudjue

10-29-2012

I thoroughly miss the various monster buffs, though I love the look of he new monsters, and Vilemaw...
The visual design concept are altogether wonderful, but I prefer the classic way as far as the game setup goes.
I would very much like to see new visuals, but I want the old setup back.
The altars and lack of critters to beat up are distressing and depressing.

Rudjue

10-29-2012

The Twisted Treeline focused more on an individual players ability and was not entirely dependent on the proper coordination of the team.
That was the beauty of it.

Bayonetwork

10-29-2012

It's hasn't even been out 2 weeks. I think you're a little quick to make this kind of opinion, like a lot of people.

Exqzr

10-29-2012

Quote:
Bayonetwork:
It's hasn't even been out 2 weeks. I think you're a little quick to make this kind of opinion, like a lot of people.

Not really.

The game map isn't fun for ME. It's a personal opinion. I really don't care if 80% of TTers agree with me or 10%.

The point is RIOT should not have done this. If they did the same type of thing to SR players, there truly would be a "RIOT" over it.

Imagine and be honest. RIOT eliminates SR and replaces it with a "better" version that is removes the most of what people love about it and changes it into something completely and totally different.

Really, they wouldn't even dream of it. And us dedicated 3 V 3ers need to say "let's give it a chance"?

How about we just have both and see which one has the most staying power.

Aiden Shaw

10-29-2012

Yes I agree I hate the new map so much. It's so terrible. Bring back the old TT plz!

Exqzr

10-29-2012

Updated Op.

Still begging for the return of Classic TT

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
SmokedCayenne:
im still mourning over the evelynn remake X__X

It's because of the whole evelyn mess, drawn out for 2 years, followed by the retarded remake that ruined her, stealth, and her feel, that I get this sinking feeling whenever I consider this new map.

Will riot care about what we're saying? probably not. I hope so, but they haven't shown it yet.

Exqzr

10-30-2012

The following post was originally found in the petition post started by Fraysa http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2694690. If you have not already signed this, please do.

I thought I would echo these words (with permission) as I feel is represents exactly how casual players who support RIOT (including myself) are thinking about the loss of the Classic TT.

Don't give up the fight!

Originally Posted by ImNotKarl

Still no Riot love for this post? I found the OP's PoV to be really constructive and put forth valid, thoughtful arguments for keeping both maps and naming one Shadow Isles, an argument which I agree with, for the record. I've see a massive response, again, most of them are positive and constructive, and many give genuine feedback about the new map, what they like, what they hate, and what they miss. So many people want to keep both maps. I miss the old TT. That's where I played all of my ranked games with my team, since duo queue SR isn't as much fun. I'm not going to get to gold on the new map now because of the fps drop, and I don't have time to duo queue or full team on SR.

I guess I'm just confused about why we have so many signs and bumps, so many posts from people who CLEARLY love this game and are passionate about their favorite map being taken away for reasons that generally have not been fixed with the new map.

I love this game. I play with my husband every night after our son gets tucked in. We do grown up time with this game, instead of movies or TV, which I guess is kind of lame, but we legitimately love this game and have supported Riot every time we could afford it. I feel like the company should support the community the same way. This has a lot of people worked up, and this post has gotten a lot of attention, just not from the people that should be on top of it.

This whole TT thing has me super bummed out. I honestly expected more from Riot concerning this post, but I should have known better. I miss old TT.