Please Riot I am on my hands and knees begging you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BBFSmokedCayenne

10-28-2012

im still mourning over the evelynn remake X__X

Deresia

10-28-2012

There was something about the old TT map that created a charm that is very difficult to replicate or find in many other games.

Imagine removing Summoner's Rift. It's the same thing for TT vets (I am not one but I love love love old TT and played it quite a bit). But it's exactly like removing SR except it's impacting less people. Doesn't make the impact less.

Riot please.

Exqzr

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iréliá View Post
There was something about the old TT map that created a charm that is very difficult to replicate or find in many other games.

Imagine removing Summoner's Rift. It's the same thing for TT vets (I am not one but I love love love old TT and played it quite a bit). But it's exactly like removing SR except it's impacting less people. Doesn't make the impact less.

Riot please.

Good post. I tried to put it in words but you know "words can't describe". I have never had an SR game that would come close to some of the very "memorable" games and moments that I've had in TT.

I understand playing TT pretty much meant you were a second class citizen in the world of LoL and I accepted that.

I think they got it backwards. I think the 3 on 3 should have been the main stream and 5 v 5 the sideline.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

Katara523

10-28-2012

please bring back the old 3vs3 i agree with exqzr this new one it was fun for the first 2 games i played on it and now it is not fun at all i liked the old 1v1 top lane and 2 vs2 bot lane and i liked that i could solo the dragon at lvl 6 when playing shaco now it nearly killed my hole team only one of us survived it and he had 1 bar hp left and i liked the side buffs not the new dragons and altars that stinks please bring back the old map i am tired of playing on this new 3vs3

BiOcrap

10-28-2012

+1

BiOcrap

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iréliá View Post

Riot please.
so true, i couldn't get bored of the old TT i got bored of the new one in one week-.-( pbe server)

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Oh God let us die with some dignity my friend, if they're gonna kill us a bullet to the brain is better than this nonsense

edit: I read it in full again and you have some words of wisdom. Take the babbling out and I would be touched, although I'm sure Riot won't be.

xYalahX

10-28-2012

Agreed. I'd rather play the old TT map with all of its problems than this abomination.

Exqzr

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
Oh God let us die with some dignity my friend, if they're gonna kill us a bullet to the brain is better than this nonsense

edit: I read it in full again and you have some words of wisdom. Take the babbling out and I would be touched, although I'm sure Riot won't be.

Sorry for the drama. I just needed to vent. The new map is not fun for me at all. So I am left with Summoners Rift, which is ... so so.

It's just my personal opinion and I think that of many others. I believe enough to keep the Classic TT alive and make everyone happy.

sutsith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Bring back the old TT, no more riot points purchased until it is back!