FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konfined

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
So, from what you guys are reporting it sounds like the FPS issues are only prevalent when certain abilities are used or just particles going off in general?

I had massive frame rate drops when Karthus ulted every time during the game.

Dethenol

10-25-2012

Quote:
Hey guys, what settings are you playing on? Could you also post your Dxdiag files (contains system hardware and driver info)?
I play on the lowest setting I was playing jayce and I would stand in lane put up my gate and use my shock blast (q and e) and it would lag out I couldnt move for a couple seconds
in base i was fine. it was mostly lagging when i used my combos and attack stuff. when I would be around minions like they would walk around or touch me i would lag I cant tell you what my fps was i don't really remember. but when i play summoners rift or dominion i wouldnt lag like that. just this new twisted tree line. it might be the minions it might be the new scenery or the abilities I am really not sure what the issue is..

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

My FPS is drastically lowered whenever there are "glitter" effects on the screen.

UnsungHero

10-25-2012

The game runs fine when im trying to hit minions, it stays at 60 fps. But whenever an enemy champion, a skill shot, an activated ultimate or a team fight occurs, it drops down to sub 20. My pc is mid to high end so it's not a hardware problem because I checked it with my other pc games and they still run on highest settings.

Suikoden7thst2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

This happened to me everytime karthus ulted. Happened last game, weird...

Corwynt

10-25-2012

Quote:
Have you tried tweaking your mouse sensitivity settings in the options menu? What mouse are you using?
The slider in the setting is all the way to the left but the sensitivity is all the way up and it won't save any changes made to it.

Yggtalem

10-25-2012

in teamfights when a couple abilities are used it suddenly lags. i.e: maokai popping everything in a fight

intel i3 4gigs of ram and an integrated intel graphics card

Snake2250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

When on the map period I have 14 or so FPS. I always had a solid 60 when playing before this update. I don't know if any specific abilities are causing the lag.

MrHarz

10-25-2012

Quote:
So, from what you guys are reporting it sounds like the FPS issues are only prevalent when certain abilities are used or just particles going off in general?
Played a game against a Vayne earlier, every time she'd ult and start firing, even looking at her would tank my fps to unplayable levels, making me completely unable to fight back. It was extremely frustrating.

I've never had this problem prior to today's patch.

Nicksiren

10-25-2012

I have absolutely atrocious FPS on this map and I did not have any issues on old TT at all. I get it when just looking at the map and not just in with characters on screen nor in team fights. It is most prevalent when looking at the altars/speed shrines as well as the "roots" area in the nexus walls. FPS issues do, however, get even worse in multi-effect team fights. Here's my dxdiag: