FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScottyRawr

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
So, from what you guys are reporting it sounds like the FPS issues are only prevalent when certain abilities are used or just particles going off in general?
That is correct.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-25-2012
4 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael419 View Post
How about telling me how to get around this mouse sensitivity glitch the new patch gave me
Have you tried tweaking your mouse sensitivity settings in the options menu? What mouse are you using?

macdaddymikey3

10-25-2012

Dannamoth There is my computer specs. I play on the lowest possible graphic settings. When I stand in spawn away from everything and don't move I have 20 FPS. When I go bottom with minions and the 2 other people its 10-15 and 3v3 team fights its 3-8! Please help me if you can lol. I know have a bad computer.

Agent1729

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I dropped from 20 fps to 5 when Caitlyn ulted, then immediately back to 20 when her ult hit.

hi im balls

10-25-2012

i have been experiencing the same issue. I normally have around 30 fps on lowest settings. I dont have a great computer but ever since the TT patch i dont get more than 20 fps and in team fights i drop as low 4 fps. honestly its geting frustrating and it just makes me not want to play until its fixed.
and vaynes particle when she ults just drops my fps like no other.

FlatCap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

karthus ult op

Bobbyjoe2

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Hey guys, what settings are you playing on? Could you also post your Dxdiag files (contains system hardware and driver info)?
I am playing on very low everything and I am getting framerate that is way too low. It is unplayable in teamfights

tyfox7

10-25-2012

i usually have 20-30 fps cause im on a bad comp and im playing lowest settings and without sound but i ran old twisted just fine the new one is too slow to play on

Poush

10-25-2012

Not sure I should post here, but I (and my team) experienced fps drop in SR during Khartus' ultimate.

BigAirBonus

10-25-2012

It is Specifically when she ults. She is fine otherwise. But if she ults and she is in vision my fps drops to like 2 fps is unbearable. The last game i played both our adc's were vayne and we had to make a pact so neither one of them would ult in a fight. Please hotfix this, its unbearable