FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahran Ramsus

02-04-2013

Before the dota copy UI patch, 60fps all time.

After, dropped to 20's.

still no fix

THANATOS77

03-02-2013

I have the file, how I post it?

Luxieto

03-04-2013

Attachment 627947
I always have had FPS issues on TT, even after this hotfix. most recently it's been whenever I go into the jungle part, capturing an Alter, teamfights, chasing someone. I play with the lowest possible settings, and I've been told that I just can't play TT cause my laptop isn't good enough to run the TT graphics. just wanted to see if there was a different issue, or if my friend was right.

Paco de Lucía

03-15-2013

So... I played LOL for the first time after more than a year away. Updated the game, loaded it on my new laptop that has the specs attached. Used to play 60fps, now I have the same issue as everyone else. Game is frozen for duration and I'm screwed. My team mates were so nice while I stood there and get killed like an idiot. Oh well, I'll come back after another year and hopefully they'll have whatever this is that drops me to 0-2 FPS for minutes at a time gets fixed.

When I can play, the game is at 60 FPS. When I cannot play, the game is at 0 FPS. Anyways, see you guys on the flip side the next time I try and play.

JanosWuryon

03-16-2013

Here are my specs. I have the same issue. Do you guys think its worth doubling my ram to 4 gb and investing in a new Graphics card and power supply or should I just upgrade my whole PC? not sure if 2GHz dual core is good enough to bother tweaking the hardware?

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.130104-1437)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
System Model: FQ453AA-ABA a6683w
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) Dual Core Processor 2200 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1699MB used, 2635MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

Obama BeenLaggin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I've been playing LoL for 2 years now and just a weak ago, the fps drops started to occur.
I play normally at 35-40 fps but then suddenly the fps drops to 5-10, i can barely do anything in game. Please help me out.
edit: i'm playing on desktop

pepethegoat

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to update you guys:

We are testing a fix for issues with FPS dropping and plan on having a hotfix out in the near future. The short version of what is happening was related to some under the hood changes to the game. Certain particles were causing the game to re-draw the terrain around the particles.

awesome! but its 04/11/2013
and i still have fps issues

Folkkk

04-13-2013

04/13/2013 and I still have FPS issues.

Come on, Riot!

Folkkk

04-19-2013

Still having problems! :/

RunnerJimbob

05-21-2013

I know this is kind of a necro, but I'm having the same issue and it's been crushing me.