FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archer Lusk

12-10-2012

I have the same problem. But mine will happen this game but not the next, even when using the same champ and settings. When it does happen and I lower the settings, nothing happens still low FPS... Also happens on SR...

lmPwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

my fps is 30-40 when theres nothing going on but when theres a team fight it drops to 10-15 and vaynes ult drops it pretty bad is it just my pc

IS1d11ab77ad185856b3d67

01-05-2013

yeah today I had a game with retardedly low fps
my teammates probably thought I was an idiot standing there and auto attacking and not kiting

Whistlefoot

01-05-2013

How about adding a option to remove tips that pop up at the start of the game, about how to play the map. Also having a way to remove the whole "summoner this stuff" that pops up during load screen and after the game loads, that stuff is just annoying and pointless.

Kitano

01-06-2013

Having the same problems.

zeromahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

I'm running two GTX 570's in sli and I end up getting around 20fps on very high, there is something seriously wrong with the game. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing and still nothing.

zeromahn

01-12-2013

im getting 10-20 fps constantly

Deeee

01-12-2013

The FPS o my PC dropped to15 from 60,I don't what happened.but there's one thing for sure is that I hurt my teammates' game experience, because of this damn FPS, I cancelled the game ,So I got a reminder email about my AFK from RIOT, I don't how to solve the problem ,I need your help.

StaphTouchinMeh

01-18-2013

*******dxdiag.txt********

EzMoney

01-19-2013

I'm using mostly High Settings except for shadows.

I always have been playing at over 50 FPS.

I drop from 45-60 FPS down to 3-6 FPS and its during playing summoners rift.

It usually starts to drop about 10 min into the game, then go back up after 4 min, then back down after another 5-10 min.