FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynchronicltY

10-30-2012

I've been experiencing fps drops during teamfights or any skirmishes and even at the store on SR. This has only been happening since the Elise patch. Other games work fine and I'm running Intel E7400 4GB ram and a Radeon 6770 so it can't be a hardware issue.

Game is unplayable the way it is wtf is going on?

Lord of the Wind

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Hey guys, what settings are you playing on? Could you also post your Dxdiag files (contains system hardware and driver info)?
I did as you asked. It doesn't matter what I'm doing on the map; I could be walking from my base to the outer turret to farm minions or whatever, my FPS fluctuate from around 20-30 down to 8-11 and it stays that low for a good minute before time catches up to my champion and my gameplay snaps back to normal. I would really appreciate if you could assist me in fixing my problem because it's making me not wanna bother playing.

Sidenote: the new Twisted Treeline was making my laptop shut down by itself and I thought it was because of something to do with just the map, but then it happened twice in a bots game on Summoner's Rift so I scanned my computer for viruses and found 10. Perhaps that was the cause of it, but we'll see since I've only played one game on Twisted Treeline since and I don't plan to play another after having the game end with me being 1/6 from the lag and having 5 FPS at the end of the game.

Gandamubaningu

10-30-2012

I dont know whats going on, its like Jayces abilities lower my fps to 40 from 90-100 whenever I try to chain combos. It feels very sluggish and slow. Maybe its the DirectX i have installed?

ArkanisZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

unfortunately the problem is still going whenever i pick my zombie brand or there is another zombie brand in game, i get like 10 fps for the first 10-15 mins which is really annoying. not to mention when there are 2 zombie brand skins

HazardBoY

11-01-2012

The thread is about the FPS on NEW TWISTED TREELINE that is right now in beta..
You guys are posting all strange ***** about brand skins and drops from 100-40 fps (really,im playing with 30)

The real problem about the low fps on TT is actualy the space below the map,Can't you just make that space "black" just like in Proving grounds..i bet that will fix the problem..

And i will spam this until someone give an aswer to me,please..

Dragon1399

11-01-2012

My fps drops sometimes

LikeStatues

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If you guys are still having issues would you mind attaching your Dxdiag files to your posts?

Windows -> run -> type "Dxdiag" -> hit enter
Just went into a match and lagged like crazy. I usually run at 70fps with very high graphics on and I was running at 10 fps just now. (Haven't played in about 2 days). I lowered the graphics to low settings and I still was hitting 25 to 41 fps. I don't get it. HELP PLEASE

EDIT: This was on Summoners Rift

HeAdAs

11-02-2012

In the old TT myfps were arround 35-40, now on the new TT my fps go arround 9-17. This makes impossible to even think about playing in the new TT where the game goes really fast...

ScottyRawr

11-02-2012

Bump.

Burkey

11-02-2012

Bump