FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristan Navarre

10-28-2012

This did not work for me in the slightest. I'm still having bad FPS drops on every single map and for no apparent reason.

muddbIood

10-28-2012

I agree, the analyzer should come back to this thread to see the results. It didn't work for me. And i was so excited that riot responded so quickly, and so i happy i would be able to play. Guess not

Zéfiro

10-28-2012

My FPS drops on every map, specially when I'm playing Maokai. Thats weird, isnt it?

muddbIood

10-28-2012

You're not alone. yeah the first page after the riot guy said there would be a fix, everybody was like thanks. But on the second page there are a lot of people who were like it did nothing. I just want to play.

Zéfiro

10-28-2012

and i'd like to play ranked matches to try to get a higher top rating by the end of the season 2 but im really afraid of FPS drop in the middle of the game

Siehera

10-28-2012

This did not work for me either, basically i'd start a game and my fps would be droping hard from 60 to 30 - 27 - 25 then after 15 minutes of game or 20 it would start to be normal steady at 60 and being able to play perfectly please help me..

Zéfiro

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siehera View Post
This did not work for me either, basically i'd start a game and my fps would be droping hard from 60 to 30 - 27 - 25 then after 15 minutes of game or 20 it would start to be normal steady at 60 and being able to play perfectly please help me..
me too dude, on the beggining of the game my fps drops to 10 ~ 20 (which is normally 35 ~ 50) and after 20 minutes the FPS lag disappears and i get my normal fps back
And this occurs especially with maokai idk why. I played graves and warwick and both are normal.

Hrondir

10-28-2012

I've had issues a few times too. My computer is pushing its 3rd birthday but it was beast back then. Karthus is terribly OP on this map and not because of his mechanics. Me and 5 friends were playing a custom game and we were all in skype. one of them hit R on karth when all of us were on screen and all 6 of us DC'd. Characters with high particle count on abilities seem to lag out TT.

Al Shabab

10-28-2012

every second game I play the background of lanes becomes 100% black where it would be gray... everything is on lowest setting!

one game I was Shaco and my teammate was Yorick, that would add extra 2 champions in a teamfight, my frames would drop to 2

this mode is far from playable

Tristan Navarre

10-28-2012

My FPS starts off at perfect 60 each game, and often drops down to 40, which isn't unusual. However, lately, my fps has dropped down to 5 and 13 over the course of the game and doesn't get much better even with very low settings. It's preventing me from playing and I really wish Riot would at least look into the matter further =/