FPS drop

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haeval

10-25-2012

I have been playing on lowest settings, everything. For the old TT I got 60 even, always. I capped it there. I don't have a "gaming" computer, but it's not a bad one. It handles WoW on medium graphics with no problems, and so far has done everything on League I've wanted it to. NOW, i get 12 fps tops whenever i'm in any fight on TT. I'm sorry, but I will not be playing TT again unless something happens to make it better. Also, WHY THE **** did you scrap the old one completely? I loved that map. It makes me upset that i'm never prolly gonna be able to play it again.

FlightlessChimpy

10-25-2012

for me i've always played on the lowest settings previously i had been getting 30-40 on this map i've gotten 10-20

and heres the dxdiag

AllTimeLoww

10-25-2012

My computer runs SR on like 24 or so fps (I know it isn't that great but it's okay) and old TT about the same, but the new beta TT drops my fps to like 5 half of the time, most of the time during fights and such. The fps does vary often, like in the beginning when there are no fights it stays around 16-20 but when fights happen it drops, or when you see an incoming enemy. This makes the map very difficult to play on, almost unplayable. I attached the dxdiag file here:

Nya Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Only issue I encounter is Vayne ult and 3v3 team fights, but I play 5v5 with teamfights no issue.
I figured I would post my stuff because it's on the lowest end of computers and you probably need a variety of these to judge well.

All very low, and no shadows. Mute sound sometimes but it doesn't make a difference most of the time.

Unleaded

10-25-2012

My computer runs LoL @ 100 fps no problem. However, in new TT, I noticed that when Karthus ults, during the channel, my fps drops to about 10. I play with everything on high settings.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-25-2012
3 of 13 Riot Posts

So, from what you guys are reporting it sounds like the FPS issues are only prevalent when certain abilities are used or just particles going off in general?

Gangstur

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
So, from what you guys are reporting it sounds like the FPS issues are only prevalent when certain abilities are used or just particles going off in general?
Correct, more/less when team fights kick in does it really start to go off, a single person farming and it doesn't drop as much. However, in team fights I go from 80fps to 16.

TheGreatDusknoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Game is lagging for a looot of people just in general, even on SR. But certain abilities, (Karth ult is only one I know for sure) definitely makes it worse

Corwynt

10-25-2012

Quote:
How about telling me how to get around this mouse sensitivity glitch the new patch gave me

FlightlessChimpy

10-25-2012

for me its just certain abilities that certain champs use, i've only noticed the ones i've listed in my original post as definite ones, other champions i'm not sure about.

12345612 ... 28