FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masv

10-26-2012

Still no change... im almost certain it all started with the Twisted fate update patch... me and my friends who run on high graphics with no problem normally are still below 15 fps while alone and down to 4 when another champion shows up

Adrasticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We just turned the hot-fix on. You should have a small patch. This should fix the FPS drop issues with certain spells.

note: give it like 5-10 minutes.

I'd also like to thank everyone who posted useful info for us. It makes getting fixes out quicker and easier.
I'm still having lag issues. Whenever I press escape to close chat, my game freezes for like, 3 seconds. This happens no other time. I run the game at 60 fps on ultra settings with no shadows. It is game-affecting because if I'm typing to my team and something comes up and I try to close chat to react, I'm unable to do anything.

UnsungHero

10-26-2012

Patch works on vayne, but now i have problems with morgana on the screen... :/

LadyKayra

10-27-2012

Nothing changed here fps still making game unplayable.

jetpotion

10-27-2012

I get random fps drops out of knowhere.Going from 48 fps to a 5 fps in seconds for trying to harass the enemy.Whenever I lag suddenly my teammates lag as well. This is my new pc but it has a higher spec than the other one.I dont lag in teamfights but only randomly at times.

jetpotion

10-27-2012

ever since the last patch as well.Please fix this.I have a shader model 4.0 and a 1 gig of ram and window 7 ultimate.

Cancin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2012

I am still having problems after that patch you made. My issues started after the Elise patch: Before it I would play with high quality, but now, after the patch, everything is low and still I can hardly pass the 17 fps and when Iím in a middle of a team fight they are below 5! I know is not the video game card because I made the actualizations and tried other games and they run quite good enough.

Chofy

10-27-2012

still having problems, the fps drops 40 to 10 in just a second, and is not a teamfigth :/

inspectorballsac

10-27-2012

Although the vayne ult fps drop thing has been fixed, i still sense the game is laggier than before, and even when i used her level 6 ability, my fps droped but not as much as b4

Smcl

10-27-2012

I noticed the same with a few champs, but mainly Vayne and Karthus.
People keep saying it's just specs but I can run GW2 on max graphics in WvW just fine... lol Regardless of my league settings the ults sometimes make the game choppy for 3~ seconds. This applies for every map, though.

Haven't tried the game since the hotfix, though, hope it works. ^-^