FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-26-2012
9 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoupKitchenX View Post
ETA? It's been 2 hours since you last posted. I wan pleh D:
We're testing all the things. Making sure it's actually a good fix and accomplishes what we want it to.

Denyal

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We're testing all the things. Making sure it's actually a good fix and accomplishes what we want it to.

@Riot Dannamoth , I Gathered some information about the issue, not only on TT also in Dominion and even in Summoner's rift, can you please check it?

thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2722561

The Soup Kitchen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Quick response. Really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! I picked a bad week to want to practice ONLY Vayne since her Ultimate seems to be one of the worst.

Darth Sheik

10-26-2012

Thanks for looking into this Dannamoth! Do you mind if I ask exactly what changes in the patch caused this issue?

KRYPTØNITE

10-26-2012

yea my fps drops about 15-20 for no reason on every map. It's almost unplayable.

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Actually I noticed last note on domi around vayne it was crashing near me last night when I was playing alistar pretty bad.

Chubacax

10-26-2012

Before the patch i usually had 70 fps now i have 40-50 fps and when vayne or karthus use their ultimates my fps go down to 10 fps

Ching

10-26-2012

same problem for me, i could only play the old TT and SR on the lowest details with no lag. now with the new update im on the lowest details yet i still lag. please help us people with crappy computers as it has wrecked my experience

Gruntilda

10-26-2012

My time to got platinum is shrinking!
HURRY RIOT HURRY :O

Carnack

10-26-2012

Thanks Riot. Kinda hard to enjoy Elise with 10 FPS.