Chat Short-Cuts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainChurch

01-02-2013

I was thinking how much I would love a quick chat command key. Something that would allow you to type simple things like "Mia" "Dragon" "Baron" "Push" "Retreat" just by pressing a key then a number.

Comparable to the old counter-strike commands when you could push C then 8 for "negative".

Without headsets in SoloQ it can be difficult to talk to your team at the speed of the game, often resulting in no communication or misplays because you have to take your hand off the mouse to type or miss commands because you had the text cursor active. This results in communication solely through pings which clutters up the mini-map and the sound coming out of your speakers. These frequent pings make players start to ignore them.

If you could type to players as quickly as you could ping I would hope that pings become rarer in game, used solely as emergency buttons. This would increase players reactions to them because they would only see a couple each game.

It would be nice to see something in the chat window other than players who decide to sit in a bush and rage at other players.

Altissium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Sounds great.

demcry74

01-07-2013

a=apple b=bee c=carrot d=? e=?