Riot you ruined the Halloween events

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uJhisper

10-25-2012

-No harrowing skins
-No sum. rift halloween/fall update/revamp
-The patch came late and your not even finished
-Halloween summoners rift>twisted treeline revamp
-Its the 25th (6 days till halloween) and you still haven't released Elise or the halloween wards

Riot, you used to be the best f2p company and your falling behind, badly. The updates are late, the wards and elise should have been released on the 20th at least with the TT revamp. Really not down to see halloween wards when it snowing outside. Why would you revamp TT? You could have done that anytime, rift fall update is a 1 time thing and you missed it.

edit: all im trying to say is, get your game together, we are the community and we are your everything. We are your income, your promotion and your game. We aren't happy, how could you even take a risk? Your one of the biggest f2p games and you think you can get away with a cheap halloween?

reason why im epicly pissed now is that other mmo games are enjoying there pertty halloween events and i'm just like yeah its coming .. i think.

Mirza Says

10-25-2012

Lol @ downvotes from fanboys.

Winestain

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Lol @ downvotes from fanboys.
really? that caused you to laugh out loud?

MasterArCtiK

10-25-2012

Literally the only thing I was looking forward to was SR skin

BSObi

10-25-2012

I am wondering where Elise is. She was pretty much the landmark character for the Shadow Isles, yet she is missing. I am sure Riot is hard at work at pumping her and the Halloween content out. I do agree with you though, usually Harrowing is wayyyy earlier than what we are going to get this year. But that is mostly due to the fact that they couldn't patch the game while the tournament was being held earlier this month (if that even has anything to do with it). But hey atleast you can enjoy skin sales on non halloween related skins.

Cheeto101

10-25-2012

How can they ruin an event that hasnt started yet?

Rauun

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uJhisper View Post
-Its the 25th (6 days till halloween) and you still haven't released Elise or the halloween wards
Exactly. So stop acting like a spoiled child who didn't get to open his presents before Christmas. All of those things will be coming.

BSObi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknian View Post
Exactly. So stop acting like a spoiled child who didn't get to open his presents before Christmas. All of those things will be coming.
I do agree with you, but that is like putting up your Christmas lights on Christmas eve. You get one day of enjoyment out of it. The "season feel" is over and most people like to savor the holidays. Again I agree with you but I hope you see where I'm coming from as well

uJhisper

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknian View Post
its like getting christmas skins in january, it doesnt work, stop trying to act smart.

Orphane

10-25-2012

The Harrowing event lasts until November 13, you idiot.