Riot how could you be so stupid??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOnlyDeity

10-25-2012

Implementing the new TT 2 weeks before s3.

Everyone who has been trying to get ranked in 3v3s is now stuck to winning by pure luck. The new map is an alternate dominion map, it is NOT the same 3v3 we had and were used to playing.

On the old map we could have more escape routes from jungle, flashing over wall from mid to top or from top to dragon, you had to play more carefully and FOCUS ON GETTING TOWERS.

Now we have these retarded altars that take away from the focus on the towers and make the game a dominion style match, and whoever gets the altars gets an advantage even if the other team is up in kills.

This is the first time in 2 years playing this game that i've felt so frustrated and angry about something Riot has done.

Honestly, what is going on in your heads to think that switching to a new map before the season ends (AND A MAP THAT IS STILL IN BETA) would be a good idea??

Stop thinking about the money and start thinking about your players Riot. People don't like your new map remake and because you've invested so much in it you think you just HAVE TO implement it. No. Listen to your players. BTW you guys are asking for so much feedback yet you don't comment on any of the threads around here because 90% of them are people complaining about how they don't like the map.

JuanAmaCamila

10-25-2012

New TT sucks :/

Aishi

10-25-2012

Oh, good point.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

I love how riot is ignoring all the complaints... and why did they have to drop the old map completely? They've yet to explain that...

Nalinth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Honestly I think the map itself is not bad; what really bothers me is how they replace the old map so suddenly with it at the end of a season - I really wanted to play more ranked on the old TT before the season ended.

TheOnlyDeity

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalinth View Post
Honestly I think the map itself is not bad; what really bothers me is how they replace the old map so suddenly with it at the end of a season - I really wanted to play more ranked on the old TT before the season ended.
The map itself just isn't the 3v3 map we've known. The altars really ruin the summoner's rift aspect of it.