Items are disappointing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CannibalisticCow

10-25-2012

I understand why items like warmogs and bloodthirster were removed from dominion, and even why bloodthirster was taken out of proving ground but I cannot seem to come up with a sensible reason to why both bloodthirster and warmogs were removed from the new twisted treeline.
I personally love the new map (especially the audio) but when it comes to what to buy I just get disappointed. 3 v 3 was never suppose to be a rehash of dominion so why is there a need to put the dominion items in and take some of the regular items out. I understand that new items have been added and they are great but they will never replace my beloved bloodthirster and warmogs

TL;DR Warmogs and bloodthirster are gone for no real reason

Leahland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I agree with this, they are suitable items for the map.

GoblinBomb

10-25-2012

They help to keep some balance in those king of small maps.

CannibalisticCow

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakHull View Post
They help to keep some balance in those king of small maps.
Can you explain more? bloodthirster would be good for a small map because you would die more and its harder to keep it at full stacks. That is one of the reasons why it was such a fun item in the original 3v3 as well warmogs is just a good health item, I dont understand how it could be OP either.