Lag is the most horrid I've ever encountered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warm One

10-25-2012

I know my computer is old, but its all I've got and I definitely don't have the money to get it replaced. Please make this map more accessible like you did with the new summoner's rift. My standard fps is around 18 for normal 5v5 games. Here, it was a standard of 11fps.

When I was near a champ, it was 4fps. When it was a 3v3 fight. It literally was 2fps. I couldn't do ****. Literally. I couldn't use my spells. I couldn't move. I couldn't see what the hell was going on. All game long. I know what lag is. In fact, I'm used to it! What others see as bad lag, is just another day for me to casually play. But this was literally unplayable to me.

If there is two enemies even in sight, I can't run because I CAN'T CLICK THE GROUND to move another direction! JUST BY SEEING THEM. I thought LoL was about being the most accessible game, being F2P, and improving fps where they could, even on low-tech computers, which is part of the reason they have such a high player base, even in the poorer of developing nations. I definitely do not see this here in the new TT, Riot.

Keep in mind, I was using the lowest settings possible. Nothing I can do to improve it on my end without money, pure and simple. I could play just fine before on other maps, including the old TT.

sublime028

10-25-2012

no offense but what are they suppose to do use n64 graphics so you can run it there trying to make the game better i get 50-60fps and i dont have a great pc and that on max settings.

Warm One

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime028 View Post
no offense but what are they suppose to do use n64 graphics so you can run it there trying to make the game better i get 50-60fps and i dont have a great pc and that on max settings.
How is it so much to ask when I had better fps on a 5v5 map that is physically bigger? Not even full-on 5v5 team battles were this bad. My computer actually did pretty well in them, all considering. I just don't get why its so much worse on this map, when it is both smaller, and has four less players to track.

Urnima

10-25-2012

Ok? soooo I just got a brand new computer...and well to say the least Ever since last patch i have been laggin ballz...I mean not connection wise but graphicly.....I cant do anything and its happened since the patch? anyway to fix this B.S?

Talvish

10-25-2012

I have a pretty damn good computer also, and I go down below 10 FPS either on random times, or in a random fight. Very, very annoying to say the least. This has been happening only after this previous patch.

Torre

10-25-2012

I normally get anywhere between 50-60 fps. After the patch i've had around 20 fps in TT in the base. 5 as soon as I get into a fight. Even in 5v5s I drop down in fps. They seriously need to fix this problem.

Kagroth

10-25-2012

new map lags like hell, its bs. and they should not force this **** down our throats. seriously thinking about not playing anymore. i dunnno if i have much of a choice, because its too laggy to play. i dunno how 3v3 lags more than 5v5, but they made it possible! yay!

zAsTrOz

10-26-2012

The lag is horrible in the new 3 vs 3 I like the map but the lag is way too intense and you can not play like the item are great but the damaging is the lag lag lag! please put the map classico before plz :

Judas Priest

10-26-2012

"Very low" graphic settings should be indeed very low, so we all could enjoy this map properly.