Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS issues (dxdiag attached)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingOfTheAnimes

10-25-2012

Hello, like a lot of people I've been having fps issues on the new twisted treeline. I looked in both this forums and the bug report forum for any sort of mega-thread for people who are having issues to post their computer specs, but I couldn't find one. So, attached is what I was using when I had issues. Notably, the fps drop is actually WORSE now than it was when I played the new TT on the PBE, especially during teamfights (and MAYBE when singed was on-screen dropping poison but I'm not totally sure). Anyway, hope this is helpful.

PS: Delete Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XoFF II

10-26-2012

im having fps issues on every map, any team fight really. its even choppy without anything going on. soemthign in this patch caused this because i was always 60+ fps prior to thsi patch