Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did riot make a mistake investing this much time and effort into remaking TT?

Yes 38 66.67%
No 19 33.33%
Voters 57 .

Riot Won't Change Back Twitsted Treeline Because...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Quiet Scout

10-25-2012

This new game they placed in the 3v3 tree line ISNT'T THE SAME GAME WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING AT ALL!!!!!! This is a mini version of Dominion.... horrible thing they have done. It is not in any shape or form Twisted Tree Line...

Strixie

10-25-2012

Good point. I've seen some of the developers reply to threads... They have a "we changed it and its not going back. Please give us feedback on what we've already done so we can make minor tweaks to that."

Are they going to throw it all out and listen to the playerbase?
Unlikely.

IPorkedYourMom

10-25-2012

This is legit the only map i played, when my friends invite me to 5v5 I would say na ill play a solo game, and wait. BUT NOW thats all ****ing ruined, why would you REPLACE the map?! And not add another? For example halo reach beta was OPTIONAL this is not!

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Quote:
AllTimeLoww:
Yea change the new one's name to Shadow Isles and keep the old Twisted Treeline.

hell yeah!

its not even the same game mode! why should it be called tt