"searching for a match" Dominion draft pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIZekoII

10-25-2012

28 minutes when i hit the play button. Why??? i'm VERY average at the game and i usually have not much more than 15-20 wins over defeats. why it's so long? people don't want to ban champions in dom? cause there is a bunch of them i would personnaly ban everygame because in blind they are in every freakin game all the time and sometimes a have games with 3 and even 4 clones. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. .........
please someone explain to me.

Orphane

10-25-2012

Until recently Draft Dominion was dead because of the lack of a dodge penalty compounded the time it took to find a game. Given that Dominion has a very small community, splitting it between normal and draft queues is quite painful, and so most people have abandoned draft queue. Sad, but even if you are a regular player, you are not likely to find a draft match anytime soon.

IIZekoII

10-25-2012

wow seriously? this is the real reason? it's so dumb? GO FUKIN PLAY DRAFT AND BAN ALL THE STUPID CHEASY CHAMPS IN THERE SO WE CAN FUKIN PLAY IN PEACE DAMMIT AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

AndersMMO

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIZekoII View Post
wow seriously? this is the real reason? it's so dumb? GO FUKIN PLAY DRAFT AND BAN ALL THE STUPID CHEASY CHAMPS IN THERE SO WE CAN FUKIN PLAY IN PEACE DAMMIT AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the world of a Dominion maining player

My last successful draft que was 2 hours and 45 minutes

Just sit tight, join DominateDominion chat room and get better at the gametype. One you're more confident in your skills, do inhouses (premade draft games) with people from the chat and just bite the bullet till our long awaited ranked.