New maps is great...other then

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elrilok

10-25-2012

Some of the dominion items, namely Lightbringer and Hextech Sweeper, which completely ruin the ability of stealth champs to play, simply because you can do nothing to counter either, all someone has to do is hit you and you're done for, at least with oracles you can kill the person holding

I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I'd really like to see hextech sweeper and lightbringer removed from TT, so it can stick to dominion(which no one cares about)

Else I guess I'll have to stop playing kha'zix, twitch, eve on TT, because all someone has to do is get one of those two and im officially countered(much less so with kha'zix)

Pooks In Boots

10-25-2012

I completely agree. I played akali and every time I threw down twilight shroud it was useless. With the shroud it gives them the perfect spot to use the active making akali's survivability down to nothing. However, since their are no wards, stealth champions could dominate due to lack of a counter. I think it's a kind of touchy subject but maybe someone can think of a way to balance this out.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

I tough it was just neo-lantern and sweeper, is the light bringer enabled as well? o.O