Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems with SITT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

10-25-2012

I'll admit I have not the best PC in the world for gaming, and what I mean is that it's a pretty old laptop, but it's handled LoL with no problem until today. Every time there is a large skirmish on the new TT map, I have huge fps drop, which reflects negatively on almost every teamfight I am involved in. I don't know if it's just some instability with the new patch or if it's graphical with new TT, but what I know it it's never a problem I've encountered before, because I play on the lowest possible settings.
Anybody else having similar problems?

Takran

10-25-2012

same issue here. it seems pretty common, so I imagine there will be a solution soon.

A Nearby Shrub

10-25-2012

I'm not sure what your problem is but im on a freaking macbook and I run the new TT just fine.