50 min game.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Briant1234

Recruiter

10-25-2012

What was that riot about shorter games?

Jack Frozen

10-25-2012

Average game time.

Boagster

10-25-2012

Happened to me on a few occasions on old TT. And I didn't play that much TT (mainly because my friends and I can organize 4 or 5 people pretty readily). Play more, see if it happens again. A single case is not evidence that they failed.

msa

10-25-2012

Game are pretty quick, enemy team /ff at 15

Briant1234

Recruiter

10-25-2012

haha the game swayed back and forth and was frozen for alonng time, finally won with a tank push. was just pointing out taht my first TT game i expected a nice short 15 min game, ending up wiht 50 min of intense action (and quitefun)

Yaknose

10-25-2012

Yeah, old TT had games like that too. Most were short, and some went crazy long, which was just fine with me, since I would be Nasus top with a crazy farmed Q, so I could just about dive and tank towers. My favorite TT game ever was probably a game where everybody was at full build, and I took Tristana over the wall to smash the nexus before anybody could do anything about it.

My two games so far have been one where my laptop couldn't handle the settings, so I looked stupid and died a lot (it wasn't just my computer, I was fairly bad that game), and the second game was kind of back and forth at first, then kind of stalled when we each had an outer tower, and then we had one good fight at the inhibitor tower, aced them, and then just about had the nexus down before the opponents respawned.

Briant1234

Recruiter

10-25-2012

haha they got a ace on us, but decided to waste their 40 secs of push by farming.....

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Sounds like you played it wrong. Your supposed to dominate early game and push down the towers while they try to figure out wtf is going on.