Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cloak n Dagger Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndersMMO

10-25-2012

As of current Cloak n Dagger Gaming, the enfranchised eSports team I captain and own, is looking to find a new support for our Dominion team. I've run CnD for what feels like Eons, 3 years of professional, sponsored WoW (4 gladiator titles and 2 server rank 1s), and a few months of platinum ranked SC2 including a peak as the 65th highest rated Protoss player in the game.

The team is well-managed, and very serious... This is not your mom's eSports team.... The people on CnD represent players with a passion for not just gaming, and not just winning, but being the absolute best regardless of the struggle it takes to get there.

We competed in our first DD the same evening we started learning the gametype, and have competed in every one since. We clock over 25+ hours of gameplay weekly, myself and BlitzTuro clocking sometimes as many as 120+ games a week (standing record of 136).

We are looking for someone who isn't just a casual, and doesn't want to be a casual.

We need:

- Eastern time zone: or someone who can make EST evening practice sessions and tournaments reliably

- Proficient on: Malphite, Leona, Lulu, Blitzcrank, Amumu, and willing to learn and practice others on demand

- Serious about the game: Although we joke around and have fun, you need to be able to buckle down when the time comes

- Capable of taking direction: We aren't looking for a new play caller, we need a mechanically proficient player who can help with theorycraft, but who, when in game, will listen to calls without question

- Team Player: The relationship across the CnD team is like a posse of best friends, be friendly, and happy to join the family

- Skype for communication (non-negotiable)

If anyone is interested reply here and or add me in game, Ânders (alt0194 for the Â), we'll trial you for a period of around a week determining your skill and fit within the team and take it from there.

For other information on the team, see our other infrastructure:

http://www.facebook.com/CloakNDaggerGaming?ref=tn_tnmn
https://twitter.com/CnD_Gaming
http://www.twitch.tv/cloakndaggergaming

Thanks,
CnD_Ânders

AndersMMO

10-25-2012

<3 that thumb down, sorry for not using the recruitment forum, but every non-garbage dominion player doesn't go there. And seeing as were one of the few Dominion Teams who competes with any consistency, this is relevant to dominion on multiple levels.

<Btw, I appreciate people taking the time to read this as I realize it's somewhat ambiguous as to which forum it should be in and comes off a lot like self-promotion, but that's how I recruit, before you get a player, you need to sell the team to them>

Duelpower

10-25-2012

I'm not familiar with each team's members. Who is on your roster atm?

AndersMMO

10-25-2012

myself, BlitzTuro, AngryBlakMan, RablyPale, and the support who is being replaced was LordXell

Blitz recently name changed from Blitz124 (if that's pertinent at all)

Duelpower

10-25-2012

Ahh I see thanks.

thegoochmiester

10-25-2012

Would love to try out. Granted i work in retail and am putting in 50+ hours a week as I'm the assistant manager. If you want to see games of mine thegoochmiester is my in game.

urmamasllama

10-25-2012

brb quitting job

i kid i would love to but i'm not planning on quitting my job till the end of this semester so i really have no free time to be serious in gaming