Bring back the OLD TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I don't know what the issue was for the last map but first time i played new map... its just randomness. It doesn't matter about map position... Anyone can get anywhere fast. There is no strategy that is employed in this map, all run arround invade. Plus characters with stealth of any type rule. They can go any direction to get out of any trap you may set. Akali just drops her shroud and poof she can go 4 different directions. Wu kong can pop his clone and do the same thing. Map is MUCH to small and WAY to open.

Riot, I liked my games where i knew i could be on top lane and could watch bot and if they dissapear for 5 seconds realize that they aren't there anymore. Here they just disapear and in 5 seconds they are on top of you. This isn't a game about strategy/ positioning/ team fights anymore. Its charge in guns blazing and have a champ that can escape.

ceabrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Agreed, this map seems to cater to players plagued with a massive case of A.D.D. Mindless drones that want to bring COD like "tactics" to a strategy game.Why they decided to replace old TT instead of just adding a new map boggles my mind. Furthermore, dominion is the most hated of the 3 game modes, so why make TT another dominion?

I used to be so proud of riot for avoiding the same mistakes that other gaming companies do, but it seems no good thing can last.

All they have to do to redeem themselves, is allow the option of classic TT...it's not that hard..

XxIceFiendxX

10-25-2012

The new map is really bad... all these powerups... what is this?
Really hope Riot changes this new TTL into a new game mode--that would be cool--and bring back the old TTL

PurpleLegendz

10-25-2012

i want the old one back i lag out more then on 5v5 please my friends lag out to cause they said it's bad and they don't like it THANKS

mastersmash

10-25-2012

I'm surprised elitists like you guys ever switched from dota.

Look, the first 3v3 map they created was a total experiment (unlike the time tested 5's setup)
It was ****. A blink hero could get away from a gank from all three of the enemy team no challenge.
These changes are based on feedback from the community not just randomness.
Either stop being such diehards, or you might as well go full blown video game hipster and break out your NES.

Mirai Lotus

10-25-2012

At least bring it back for season 2. Makes no sense to switch out a map when the season is still going on.

Meshly

10-25-2012

I had a game why it was Mao, Darius, and Jayce. They had Wu Kong, Akali, and Evelyn. We never go to much any kills becuase we could never catch their we unless I used my W, which is usually on cooldown since I used it on the teamfight where they all easily ran away.

ceabrus

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersmash View Post
I'm surprised elitists like you guys ever switched from dota.

Look, the first 3v3 map they created was a total experiment (unlike the time tested 5's setup)
It was ****. A blink hero could get away from a gank from all three of the enemy team no challenge.
These changes are based on feedback from the community not just randomness.
Either stop being such diehards, or you might as well go full blown video game hipster and break out your NES.
Stop being such a kissass, whether or not you liked it does not matter to anyone. The fact is that other people enjoyed it, and talking it away from us was a terrible thing to do. If you didn't like it, than you didn't have to play it. You had your 5 v 5. I personally got more enjoyment out of 3 v 3 and only played 5 v 5 when I had too many friends online at the same time.

What we are feeling right now is the equivalent of what you would feel if instead of ADDING a 3 v 3 map, they just replaced 5 v 5 with it.