Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot should remake Very Low to true very low PCs and really improve FPS?

Yes! We have low PCs and low FPS, so we want more! 105 83.33%
NO! 21 16.67%
Voters 126 .

Great idea to improve performance on Low Settings!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best South Korea

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Destroyzen:
Riot said LOL has a strong bug that make FPS drops with no reason... Every game i can start by 35 fps (it's nice for me), but along the game it's drops 25, 20 and finally 12 on late game. After playing 2-3 matches, the new fps rules is 18 starting and 8-10 late game.

I can even play GTA, Half-Life 2, etc. But not league of legends! This is so weird and Riot should fix it.

Dude, if your computer is with that sort of processor and speed, then how the heck do you even play GTA, Half-Life 2, etc. I think you would get like frames 10 times worse.

Rexstars

04-01-2013

i have a gtx 560 and get 30/45 fps on lower res on hight res i get lag of 20 i dont get that whit my onboard that get a stable 40/50 i play skyrim and metro 2033 full!!!!!! still lol have fps lag ftw realli try to focus some on your on lag game plz is no funny to play and for some lags die and they call you noob

Buboniic

Recruiter

04-01-2013

Well, if they do make an even lower setting, i hope you won't base the game on it's graphics if they are Extremely low in the lowest setting,

But i will vote yes, because i don't see how it could hurt.

Gaxxe

04-01-2013

My PC isn't the best nor worst, I get a average of 35 - 40 FPS (Lowest settings) I'd still like to increase this though because sometimes I can drop to 20 - 30 FPS which is a huge disadvantage and can cause me to lose.

SpadeCA

04-01-2013

I'm going to start his off like the other threads like this.
>Riot isn't going to put hundreds of thousands of dollars into reverse compatibility(Which they have done once already for lower end PC's)
>Buying RP is not an excuse for Riot to cater to your every need as a individual. They won't make the game around you, they make the game around the majority.
>If you have money to buy RP, you could've saved that towards parts, thus wasting money on something your complaining about not being able to play. Makes Sense.
>Remaking Models/Skins is a huge resource hog on other projects that have priority, also It adds to the amount of files needed to be added to the client, making it larger in file size, longer patches, etc.
>You do not need a 1,000+ Dollar Rig and you don't have to get a new computer every year. Learn to be internet savvy and find the right parts and they will last 10-15 years.

This is what I have currently.

Specs(High Graphics Maxed Out/Desktop):
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 9550 = $150
Memory: 8 GB DDR2 Ram(found from old PC's at yard sales) = $50
Motherboard: Gateway RS780 = $0 (Stock)
GPU: Geforce 8800 GT = $50
Price: $250
The graphic card is 7 years old and running league on high on 1660x900 @ 60 FPS

Specs(Medium/Laptop):
Processor: Intel Dual Core Integrated Processor @ 2.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Motherboard: Stock
CPU: Intel Integrated Graphics HD
Total Price(Was premade): $250
Runs League on medium on 1660x900 @ 45 FPS.

Tl;dr:
My Desktop has 5-10 year old parts in it and I can run League just fine. The money I spent on both these PC's I could make in a day and no, I don't have a job(Not 18 either). Stop trying to force a company to go back 10+ years in technology so you can play a pixelated version of this game. Its not gonna happen.
Also, I can run the new Bioshock on 1360 x 768(Medium Graphics)@ 60 FPS. My rig isn't expensive(6 years i've had it as well) and it can still run games that are barely coming out.

Also, dont necropost.

iliekunicornss

04-01-2013

Average FPS:150
Teamfight FPS:150
Processor:Intel i3
RAM:4GB budget RAM
Graphic Card:AMD 6670

My PC cost $400 and can run on very high at 150 fps...All you need is a $50-$100 Graphics Card guys.

xxDeityXDevilxx

09-01-2013

Average FPS:30
Teamfight FPS:17
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.13Ghz
RAM:1 GB
Graphic:Intel 82945G Express 256MB shared from RAM
Running LoL on Very Low setting
Ping:301-380