Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This map sucks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiteralOyster3

10-25-2012

I have been playing league for a little over a year now and i play mostly 3v3. I was very happy when they first announced the changes to the new map. It sounded like it would be much more competitive and skill requiring. After playing about 10 or so games with different champs i have always done well with in the past on 3v3 i will not be playing 3v3 anymore. I am very discouraged with Riot right now. The new map makes bruiser champions (wukong, dairus, diana, trynd, ect....) even more op and they snowball even faster. I understand the point was to make games end quicker but it is no fun when a team of nothing but bruisers can dominate you from start to finish. And with the new items being even cheaper there is no possible way to make a comeback or even compete with a heave bruiser team. I am very upset with riot right now and i hope they will bring back the old map. Or allow people to choose which 3v3 they want to play on.

P.S. Not having wards is very stupid. You can't leave your tower without being killed. And the thicker walls makes running away from bruiser champions even harder.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notlad88

10-25-2012

i agree, not being able to hop the walls really sucks