Keep both maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alliedjon

10-25-2012

I just finished playing the new 3v3 and i have to say, i did enjoy it alot. It was fun fast paced, and the teamfights were very good. But i have to say it is not the same as old 3v3. I felt that old twisted treeline took alot more skill to succeed and alot more map awareness. The jungle is like non existant now too which kinda dissapointed me, i liked being able to juke ppl through the north jungle. I feel both maps are very fun, you should keep both of the maps, The twisted treeline, and the shadow isles.

LiteralOyster3

10-25-2012

i agree

DarkGhost4

10-25-2012

I think the old map should stay, and be the twisted treeline. I think the new map is awesome but should be called the "Shadow Glade" and be and on the Shadow Isles. I think both should be an option for 3v3.

calmdownwow

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGhost4 View Post
I think the old map should stay, and be the twisted treeline. I think the new map is awesome but should be called the "Shadow Glade" and be and on the Shadow Isles. I think both should be an option for 3v3.
this

Orangatang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The old TT was way more fun to play than this new map. IMO: should be the dominion version of 3v3, like Crystal Scar is dominion version of 5v5.