Hmm, I'll start off with a Lux art request. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravechaosknight

10-25-2012

I was wondering, what exactly is keeping you all at Riot from switching over Spellthief Lux's splash to the Chinese art?

I'm pretty sure it has been asked before, but I can't honestly remember the answer. I am of the opinion that people look down on Spell Thief Lux's skin because of it's but-her-face splash.

I lurve Lux, and have even grown accustom to the new. . . err, unique. . .base splash. (though I am still not a fan of it) I am of course aware there are some other quality issues with the skin, but I like it much more than her other skins(Stupid Imperial Lux hogging all the quality spotlight, and Riot's love. >.>), so I will fight for any improvements for Spell Thief that I can, lol.

Figured this would be the best time and place to voice my opinion without hijacking some other art thread.

tl;dr: Why no Chinese Spell Thief Lux splash? Riot pls ;-;

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I'm fine with the Spellthief one as it is, but I really think the one that could use an update is the Sorceress one. Her face just looks creepy and twisted However, the Chinese Spell Thief would be awesome too
I'm a huge fan of Lux and would love to see that.
(Also not a huge fan of the new classic art)

Ravechaosknight

10-26-2012

Aww, really? No one on the art team cares about Lux's looks? Me wishes Janook was a member of the art team, at least he plays her.

Also, got a skin Idea(for Lux), but I want to pitch it to Riot Penguin specifically, he would understand where the idea comes from, lol.

Ravechaosknight

10-30-2012

. . .Really Riot? No Lux art fans out there working in the trenches willing to answer my question? I'm a sad Lux main right now.

lunax3

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaR0n View Post
I'm fine with the Spellthief one as it is, but I really think the one that could use an update is the Sorceress one. Her face just looks creepy and twisted However, the Chinese Spell Thief would be awesome too
I'm a huge fan of Lux and would love to see that.
(Also not a huge fan of the new classic art)

I agree both skins need a splash update if not also in game model updates as for luxs new classic art i think im the only one who likes it lol :3

ThePizzaKing

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by miku444 View Post
as for luxs new classic art i think im the only one who likes it lol :3
I like the new standard splash, and would be in favor of reflecting it in game as well