Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hmm, I'll start off with a Lux art request. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravechaosknight

10-25-2012

I was wondering, what exactly is keeping you all at Riot from switching over Spellthief Lux's splash to the Chinese art?

I'm pretty sure it has been asked before, but I can't honestly remember the answer. I am of the opinion that people look down on Spell Thief Lux's skin because of it's but-her-face splash.

I lurve Lux, and have even grown accustom to the new. . . err, unique. . .base splash. (though I am still not a fan of it) I am of course aware there are some other quality issues with the skin, but I like it much more than her other skins(Stupid Imperial Lux hogging all the quality spotlight, and Riot's love. >.&gt, so I will fight for any improvements for Spell Thief that I can, lol.

Figured this would be the best time and place to voice my opinion without hijacking some other art thread.

tl;dr: Why no Chinese Spell Thief Lux splash? Riot pls ;-;

BigBaR0n

10-25-2012

I'm fine with the Spellthief one as it is, but I really think the one that could use an update is the Sorceress one. Her face just looks creepy and twisted However, the Chinese Spell Thief would be awesome too
I'm a huge fan of Lux and would love to see that.
(Also not a huge fan of the new classic art)

Ravechaosknight

10-26-2012

Aww, really? No one on the art team cares about Lux's looks? Me wishes Janook was a member of the art team, at least he plays her.

Also, got a skin Idea(for Lux), but I want to pitch it to Riot Penguin specifically, he would understand where the idea comes from, lol.

Ravechaosknight

10-30-2012

. . .Really Riot? No Lux art fans out there working in the trenches willing to answer my question? I'm a sad Lux main right now.

lunax3

11-08-2012

Quote:
BigBaR0n:
I'm fine with the Spellthief one as it is, but I really think the one that could use an update is the Sorceress one. Her face just looks creepy and twisted However, the Chinese Spell Thief would be awesome too
I'm a huge fan of Lux and would love to see that.
(Also not a huge fan of the new classic art)

I agree both skins need a splash update if not also in game model updates as for luxs new classic art i think im the only one who likes it lol :3

ThePizzaKing

11-08-2012

Quote:
miku444:
as for luxs new classic art i think im the only one who likes it lol :3

I like the new standard splash, and would be in favor of reflecting it in game as well