Do you agree that the map is great but the altars need to go?

Yes 240 44.20%
No 164 30.20%
Maybe, help change focus away from the altars 139 25.60%
Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Map is great, ALTARS SUCK!!!!!!!!!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notlad88

10-25-2012

let me just say this first....GET RID OF THE ALTARS AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... it makes it way too much like dominion, i know its a new feature but everyone is focused on the altars as apposed to the towers and nexus....i do like the idea of the altars but it puts more focus on them than actual pvp which is what (at least as far as im concerned) TT was all about...i am one of those hardcore 3v3 players and i loved the old TT....i love the make remake, the new jungle and neutral monsters.... but the altars just kill the 3v3 TT feel.... great job on the map though guys it looks fantastic and i love the new jungle layout.... keep up the good work im sure it will improve!!!!!

Notlad88

10-25-2012

bump

Retro Shock

10-25-2012

I really see nothing wrong with the altars.

Notlad88

10-25-2012

i like the idea of fighting of the altars for a buff, but there is just oo much focus on them, everyone is fighting for the altars rather than worried about pushing lanes and the nexus, it gets to a point where one team just steam rolls the other and gg.....like i said in my post i like the idea but they need to figure out a way to get some of the focus back off the altars and onto the pvp because that is what the original TT was about, hardcore in your face pvp, solo and team fights

Yager4u

10-25-2012

They do get locked for a minute and a half and going to it risks you losing a tower in return

Notlad88

10-25-2012

that is true, and it may be that they are new, but it seems to me that even when they are locked, everyone hovers around them waiting for them to unlock again, out of that minute and a half they are locked, people are in lane for 20-30 seconds

Notlad88

10-25-2012

bump

Notlad88

10-25-2012

bump

MeIIoJeIIo

10-25-2012

instead of two altars i think they need to make one altar in the middle of the map. that give the same 10% buff. and you can capture it every 5 mins. the buff can last for like 2 or 3 mins. with two altars that you can capture of defend every 90 seconds is to fast. you cant stay in lane and farm or anything. you either cap it walk to lane. and have to go to the other one to try and cap it. its stupid. also the speed shrine does nothing so it is pointless. they made it to much like dominion instead of a different game type all together.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yager4u View Post
They do get locked for a minute and a half and going to it risks you losing a tower in return
I haven't even played it yet but depending on how long it takes to cap an altar it does seem like you'd be running a big risk of losing towers going for them.

12345 ... 11