Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xObuay

10-26-2012

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT THE REAL TWISTED TREELINE AND I SIGN HERE TODAY NOT ONLY AS 3s or 5s players BUT A MAN WITH A MISSION

SIGNED BY ME, JACK SIMMONS

xXLightRainXx

10-26-2012

Signed, will never waste money on virtual things, never did

RIOT GIVE ME MY MAP BACK DAMNIT

Branconius

10-26-2012

Signed. The new map is "ok" but seriously needs to be a seperate option, not a replacement.

Raging Inferno

10-26-2012

Singned

WIZARD2204

10-26-2012

Riot is definitely gonna loose many players who used to play LOL just coz of old TT . Let them go after money . How will they earn if not many players will play their game . I m sure if riot does not brings back the old map not much player are gonna play the new map and their money on this map is going to be a loss for them .

Signed

SirBluntsALot

10-26-2012

signed

Pick bruisers or lose pretty much....

FairyCharmed

10-26-2012

I'm back after one -super-lagging- game of TT. It lagged to an awesome extent (at one point I thought I got dc'd, but it didn't have "Attempting to Reconnect". By the time I could move the mouse, I was dead), and I honestly NEED the old TT back.

I didn't sign this earlier when I posted, and I won't sign this petition for the full effect of it. YES, I want the old map back. YES, I will boycott the new 3v3 map entirely until they bring it back. However, I can't resist buying stuff with RP >.> I'll probably think of that a bit more before saying yes...

TL; DR: Partially signed by Bonajo.

Trono210

10-26-2012

The map has been out 1 day. stop being so butthurt that your broken metagame isnt still broken. Play someone other than Lee sin, and suck it up.

Gengarthepride

10-26-2012

Signed

JoshTree2

10-26-2012

Signed!!