Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TooCuteToPvP

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollolita View Post
I think the new 3v3 is better than the old one.........

LET THE DOWNVOTES BEGIN!!!
..and various others..

Why in the world would you post here ? Plus, you even acknowledge that you will get downvoted.

Can't you, brown noses, skip this thread if you do not want to sign. RIOT does not read these posts anyways, so you won't get a cookie ^^

GlitchersFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

signed

stiben002

10-26-2012

look **** all the new champions the new items and all the ****ing balancing i have been waiting for a new ****ing map and all i use to play was tt and some ranked 5v5 but i want new maps put both maps up and keep making more but dont take away tt stop making new champions we have enough are u ****ing stupid just make some maps and keep the old tt its not hard to do u just don't want to if u added new maps more people would play and not get Bord u need more off a verity and i dont just mean champions i mean every thing cuz that's y i haven't played that much thats why at least 10 of my friends stop playing and im sure 100s more stoped 2 don't think is cuz champions wernt balanced cuz that's not it its cuz we got Bord of 5v5 and tt and dominion just sucked in my opinion the new maps fun but i want all the maps don't just take one away cuz u feel like it

stiben002

10-26-2012

oh and signed

Renewed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Signed!
This is too much..

Nyx87

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuteToPvP View Post
..and various others..

Why in the world would you post here ? Plus, you even acknowledge that you will get downvoted.

Can't you, brown noses, skip this thread if you do not want to sign. RIOT does not read these posts anyways, so you won't get a cookie ^^
So what i am reading is "POSTS THAT AGREE WITH ME ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT ONES"

Having 2 maps that are incredibly similar will split the playerbase. The overhaul was greatly needed and now diversifies the champs that can be played. The new jungle stresses objective control much better than the old one did and allows junglers to gank both top AND bot. It also makes it so that you don't need a junlger at all(though it helps).

Honestly, a lot of what i am seeing is blind rage at change. Play it, you might actually notice that it is quite like the older map in a lot of respects, but better.

Baneson

10-26-2012

Give it more of a chance than 2 weeks? Maybe?

I mean...it beats the old TT where you could flash over the wall and take the Nexus, right?

Nyx87

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaRaDoXaL 2 View Post
No wards. No lane stage. No normal items. No jungler. Yes dominion items. Yes dominion alters. Yes nonstop pre level 6 team battles.

Its the new 3v3 dominion map! Sweet

I was expecting an alternative to the 5v5 summoners rift map... Nope. Twisted Treeline is now basically a smaller Dominion map. There is no lane stage just an all out war at middle of jungle.

Nobody farms the lanes, just nonstop camping alters in middle. Cant farm your lane when all 3 enemy mia nonstop from alters every 90 seconds. Enemy is busy camping alters in jungle while your teammates hide under turrets. The new lantern puts out a ward that lasts 10 seconds and there is no wards to buy in store and most of the game revolves around the dark jungle in middle.

So if you love Dominion map but you wish the map was smaller, you got your wish come true. Oh ya and the new 3v3 map boss is almost as strong as Barron Nashor but a bit less health so good luck killing that thing, The spider boss got double kill when I had the new lantern and a teammate helping me and smite. It killed my teammate right away within a few seconds. Good luck running away with its op Diana style group pull in.

Only play it if you love dominion map. Otherwise you will be unhappy in game.
There are so many things wrong in this post.

The new map has new items not available on Dominion.

The altars are so far different than Dominion points. They are jungle objectives that create the reason for having a jungler. Once you capture one, it locks for 90 seconds. This essentially becomes like SR's Red/blue/dragon/baron buffs. Every 90 seconds a team has an objective to go complete if they want to risk it. This leads me to my next point.

THERE IS A LANING PHASE. It just isn't as long as SR's and is more active much like SR's solo lanes.

If Vilemaw killed you both, then you clearly didn't have the resources to fight it. That is your own problem. A lot of people are complaining that the spider is TOO EASY TO KILL.

It's nothing like dominion, you still farm minions in hopes of snowballing. Just because you "capture" shrines doesn't make it Dominion.

Give the new map more than a week in beta beta(PBE) and a few days in actual beta(live) to make judgements. I know you are all afraid of change, but it is for the better.

EoU

10-26-2012

signed. at least give us the option of our old map and make this new one separate.

K3ZZZ

10-26-2012

signed