Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boonestoorm

10-26-2012

Keep at it while I run around with my shiny new skins. See how far it gets ya.

Petitions don't work. See ARAM matchmaking.

I'm sure I'll get downvoted by diehards and fanboiz. Have a blast.

I Found Baron

10-26-2012

I would play old TT over the new one because this one is almost too focused on alters IMO and alters have too much of an impact on the game especially if the enemy team has a slight advantage.

Romram

10-26-2012

Signed

ShardtheFox

10-26-2012

Signed

PaRaDoXaL 2

10-26-2012

No wards. No lane stage. No normal items. No jungler. Yes dominion items. Yes dominion alters. Yes nonstop pre level 6 team battles.

Its the new 3v3 dominion map! Sweet

I was expecting an alternative to the 5v5 summoners rift map... Nope. Twisted Treeline is now basically a smaller Dominion map. There is no lane stage just an all out war at middle of jungle.

Nobody farms the lanes, just nonstop camping alters in middle. Cant farm your lane when all 3 enemy mia nonstop from alters every 90 seconds. Enemy is busy camping alters in jungle while your teammates hide under turrets. The new lantern puts out a ward that lasts 10 seconds and there is no wards to buy in store and most of the game revolves around the dark jungle in middle.

So if you love Dominion map but you wish the map was smaller, you got your wish come true. Oh ya and the new 3v3 map boss is almost as strong as Barron Nashor but a bit less health so good luck killing that thing, The spider boss got double kill when I had the new lantern and a teammate helping me and smite. It killed my teammate right away within a few seconds. Good luck running away with its op Diana style group pull in.

Only play it if you love dominion map. Otherwise you will be unhappy in game.

OGARTH

10-26-2012

signed

mattypay

10-26-2012

Signed x100000 I wish, this map is ridiculous

BeyondFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

signed

Trollolita

10-26-2012

I think the new 3v3 is better than the old one.........

LET THE DOWNVOTES BEGIN!!!

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Riot..we do want new maps..but not at the expense of our classics! If you do not bring back our old, classic TT then i expect you to do the very same to SR.