Teemos kinda broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

He can ward.

Yager4u

10-25-2012

Yep teemo maoki and shaco all have an advantage

David12596

10-25-2012

don't forget zyra. D:

CptCupCakez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

just became top bans for TT

Its Frisky Blue

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineyMagikarp View Post
He can ward.
I disapprove of Teemo in general, but...his mushrooms hardly provide any measure of sight that is comparable to an actual ward and the same goes for Shaco boxes and Maokai's saplings. By the time you get close enough to one of these player's "wards" it's far too late if you execute your gank properly.

The new item list in the TT shop also gives you plenty of options to gain vision on your target. It might also be worth noting that Clairvoyance may have also actually found a continuous purpose now that wards are currently disabled in the beta.

Ryndis

10-25-2012

Teemo is silly on that map not for wards but because everywhere is so thin its impossible NOT to run into mushrooms. I dont mind champions having niches, however teemo just doesnt allow you to go after any objectives without getting chunked. Is it manageable? Most of the time. Is it fun when the only option is blind pick? Not at all. I wont be playing 3v3 until draft comes out because of teemo exclusively