Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I wont play the new TT for two weeks+ now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fermitkrog

10-25-2012

I enjoy the remake alot it has added a whole new playstyle new the map and is very open to many metas. But I can not deal with the players. I have currently played 5 matchs and dont wanna play another till all the people crying about the new map are gone. I am sadly at a 1/4 W/L having won only my first match. Took me about 5 mins to get the whole idea of the map and think of many different strats on how to counter the enemy team. But everytime I have gone in people on my team have died 2+ times in a row at the start and then cryed that the map sucks and give up. Out of the 5 matchs I believe there is only one match I did poorly and went 1/6 K/D. Sadly such a great map will have to wait for me now. I might pop on it a few times in the next few days just to play with friends who know what their doing. But as for playing with the random people, no more.

Erns Rosse

10-25-2012

You can cry on my shoulder

Autorevolver

10-25-2012

Yeah a lot of crybabies in game i've noticed that complain when they start feeding.