New TT is horrible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterQueef

10-25-2012

I completely agree, i probably wont be playing any more 3v3 matches..this is a complete kick in the nuts to all devoted 3v3 players. I mean yeah, its a cool new look and all, but it completely scrapped the classic fun of the original TT. BRING IT BACK

Raging Inferno

10-25-2012

Go to http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690
It's the official petition

Vicarious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake LH View Post
Agreed, this isn't Twisted Treeline at all, only people who enjoy this update are SR players who rarely played TT, a very small amount of the TT community and new players coming into the game. What really bugs me is that riot asked for feedback on the map, they got feedback like this and they just ignored it.
Honestly it stopped being Twisted Treeline when they removed Twisted. For those of you who don't know twisted which was the big lizard in the middle that when you killed gave you vision of the middle of the map till he respawned so every time he respawned it forced a fight in middle for the free ward well free ward that couldn't be counter warded it worked like a long clarity. It was called the twisted buff.

Jake LH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Not to be a downer but the petition most likely won't help. It is one, if not the most, popular thread on the TT forums at the moment, not a single riot post however .

OdinWolfe

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Revolvers View Post
Completely disagree and the new map has gotten me more interested in TT.
I am pretty new to League, maybe 4 months in.
I own almost 40~ champions.
Twisted Treeline has always been a place I avoided.
Mostly because I almost always encountered the most ridiculously annoying enemy team comps possible.

It was always a steamroll due to the enemy team being overly mobile, or stealthy.

I just jumped into the new TT as Akali, With a shen and Vayne.
We dominated map control and awareness. we had really good cooperation and teamwork.
The enemy team was tripping all over the place.

What I appreciate the most about the new TT is, it's more about teamwork and map awareness than stupid team comps.

mikkozak

10-25-2012

The new items are awesome too. Old TT players, despite what they say, will come around.