TT critique

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osman713

10-25-2012

New TT is not bad, but needs the be balanced.

Things that are good:
Map layout - much easier to group up, faster mobility, no more ridiculous pathing

Jungle - Many more junglers common on SR are now viable on TT

Alters - A much better objective than red buff was, helps the whole team.

Things that need work:
Experience Gains - Most of the games I have been in are extremely one sided. Once a team gets ahead they snowball to victory at an almost uncatchable rate.

Wards - Cuts away a lot of possible map awareness, also indirectly buffs certain champs.

Team Comps - Riot has said they wanted to make more viable comps, yet the map greatly favors the same old champs. The bruisers are now able to move quicker and sneak/hide easier. Champs with wards such as teemo or shaco now have very specific objectives they can reveal, allowing them to farm until they see it needs to be defended.

Overall the new TT feels more dynamic than before, but it will require a lot of balancing work.

-Osman

Pulsefire Jayce

10-25-2012

I agree with Osman in the fact that the Map Layout is easier to group up, move faster, and the pathing is much better. Junglers have indeed been "buffed" with the idea that more common SR junglers are now more viable on TT. But the altars are a little overrated for me. Of course the buffs that the whole team gets are great, but if you're having a farm battle with the other team, then the +4 gold you get for kills on champs and minions is a little much. The wards, I agree, definitely gave the map awareness needed for counter dragon killing and backing off pressing a tower as to not get killed. And the new item that gives you the "vapor" to see the area of the map that you activate the item in only gives stats that benefit certain champs.

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman713 View Post
Overall the new TT feels more dynamic than before,
I lol'd.

You probably think ARAM is more dynamic than SR, too.

There's pretty much no strategic depth in the new TT. It's ****ing terrible.

Osman713

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuskyraider View Post
I lol'd.

You probably think ARAM is more dynamic than SR, too.

There's pretty much no strategic depth in the new TT. It's ****ing terrible.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dynamic

dynamic simply means there is constant motion to the game, which is true. The old TT had a lot of in base turtling especially if an inhib went down.

Also yes, that would mean the typical aram is more dynamic than sr too because there is a lot more happening in a much shorter time span.