new map sucks..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gornack

10-25-2012

I have played a few on it, and i just cant stand it, for a few reasons. it looks alot like Grimms crossing from HoN. The capture points are rediculus, you spend more time fighting over them than actually pushing, thus making the game longer. I have always preferred the twisted treeline to the 5v5 map... and now im not sure if i can even play league anymore.. they ruined the only map that i really loved.. this is nothing like the original.. so why dont they just make this new piece of **** into its own map and keep twisted treeline the way it was. also the map specific items are getting old. totally killed my builds on my main champs. i play both HoN and LoL. but if they dont do something i think im done with league for good.

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

^ Exactly!!! I have never ever ever been fond of 5v5. I feel it is more chaotic and lacks skills we use in 3v3. Ever seen someone who plays 5v5 in a 3v3? They have no idea what to do.. Why take something like TT and completely turn it into dominion which not many people play? I know for a fact that I will quit LoL completely if they take away twisted treeline.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Ignore the Altars, Enjoy your free farm win.

tried it
1 game: ignored the altars free farmed and won
2 other games: gave a shizz about the altars while enemy free famred, Enemy won (also lost because theys tacked champions that could abuse pillagers but that's another tale).

Moral: ignore the altars farm for free then Win because you'll ahead on gold and gear
. Honestly +4-7Ap/AD< one item ahead, it has to be really late game for the altars to be relevant (400 ao=+40) and even then that's worth like 800 gold you could've gotten by farming.