Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new map sucks..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gornack

10-25-2012

I have played a few on it, and i just cant stand it, for a few reasons. it looks alot like Grimms crossing from HoN. The capture points are rediculus, you spend more time fighting over them than actually pushing, thus making the game longer. I have always preferred the twisted treeline to the 5v5 map... and now im not sure if i can even play league anymore.. they ruined the only map that i really loved.. this is nothing like the original.. so why dont they just make this new piece of **** into its own map and keep twisted treeline the way it was. also the map specific items are getting old. totally killed my builds on my main champs. i play both HoN and LoL. but if they dont do something i think im done with league for good.

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

^ Exactly!!! I have never ever ever been fond of 5v5. I feel it is more chaotic and lacks skills we use in 3v3. Ever seen someone who plays 5v5 in a 3v3? They have no idea what to do.. Why take something like TT and completely turn it into dominion which not many people play? I know for a fact that I will quit LoL completely if they take away twisted treeline.

Infirc

10-25-2012

Ignore the Altars, Enjoy your free farm win.

tried it
1 game: ignored the altars free farmed and won
2 other games: gave a shizz about the altars while enemy free famred, Enemy won (also lost because theys tacked champions that could abuse pillagers but that's another tale).

Moral: ignore the altars farm for free then Win because you'll ahead on gold and gear
. Honestly +4-7Ap/AD< one item ahead, it has to be really late game for the altars to be relevant (400 ao=+40) and even then that's worth like 800 gold you could've gotten by farming.