My fps on new TT is 8...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AllTimeLoww

10-25-2012

5 fps here

Jack Frozen

10-25-2012

I drop to around 8-10 minimum. I cannot play 3v3 anymore because of this problem.. All mages, especially LeBlanc and Veigar lag me extremely bad!

Do not approve of this map at all..!

Rismart

10-25-2012

Well I have normaly 15-30 FPS but I just played a game in the new TT and every time I use an ability my FPS drops to 4-8 and my ping goes from 140 to 600...

Really Idk what happened there and I dont think is my computer (I played some games earlier and nothing strange) Funny that the 2 earlier match on the new TT I didnt have any FPS problem then I go with LeBlanc and the disaster occurs...

Yager4u

10-25-2012

I'm tiring to take a poll on this the more people who go to it the more chance of riot seeing it and responding to us too

RoketPoweredFilo

10-25-2012

I get spikes on the new TT, go from 90 to under 10 it's annoying but thankfully im able to play with it. Just hitches pretty bad around the new Sight item procs and certain mages.

Takran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I can beat that. my fps drops to 1 when there's multiple people on screen. all my video settings are on very low. hopefully this will be fixed soon.