@Riot: My feelings about the new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

10-25-2012

I want to make this a short explanation of how i feel with this new map vs the old, and what i wish would be changed.

1. Please remove the alters, to me its all about the alters now and not about the lane.

2. The new items are ok but the blade of the ruined king disappoints me in that it does not have any attack speed.... Compared to madreds blood razor, i rather u just remove the active and add AS. And wards, why remove the wards?

3. The map is good in ways that its easier to track down certain champs but i find this new map so small and the jungle is so tiny compared to the old map. I want a bigger jungle in the center or add a jungle on top. This map just feels so small to me, esp. the jungle...

4. What is the point of the speed boost that lasts 2 secs? Add the red buff back and remove this pointless platform. I know you want to speed up ganking but come on the ganking in the old map was super fast but in a good way..

5. The dragon.... the games ive played now on the new map it just seems like everyone ignore the new dragon/spider in favor of the alters and then just push to win. I just feel like the dragon/spider buff is pointless to go after compared to pushing your lane or grabing the alters every 90 secs...

Well that sums up most of how i feel about the new map and what i wish would change, I hope riot reads this and really thinks about what i just explained here. I loved the old map but i admit it had its flaws but this new map just introduced new flaws of its own. The most important changes that i want to see though is the bigger jungle and removal of the alters and speed boost. Thanks for listening to my feelings about the new map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

10-25-2012

bump