Riot. Good Job.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brycearoni

10-25-2012

I love this new 3v3 map. I've played around 4 games now, and the game play is so smooth. You are constantly doing something, whereas TT felt "blocky" like before. With the addition of new items, every champion is viable, and fighters(bruisers) aren't overpowered, and carries like Caitlyn have a chance to shine. I noticed AP Champs got a nudge forward as well, (depending on the champion) buffing their late game or early game to keep everything up to speed. I've examined every second of this map and I have zero complaints.

When I saw it was played kind of like dominion, I was first annoyed, but after awhile, you really start to see the altars and speed shrine as tools of ganking that make the gameplay more fluid, which promotes team fighting, ambushing, and overall fun.

The jungle has been completely reworked and I have never been happier. The jungle is actually A JUNGLE now, and not a buff-a-palooza, where champs, such as Tryndamere could become greatly overpowered with Red, White, and Green buff. Now teams need to work together to capture altars to buff themselves and debuff the enemy team -- which snowballs your team to victory (as it should be).

The new items just really create that nice fluid gameplay that I love. At first I thought Bloodmail was a stupid item because it really isn't as good as Warmogs; then however, I played Gangplank and discovered that you obtain a relatively similar amount of HP and are able to get to that Atmog combo quicker, which really snowballed me and my team for the win.

Overall I see a lot of more intelligent teamfighting, teamwork, and ganking.
Many of you may disagree, but I am certainly a fan of this TT.

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The map itself is nice and all, but THIS IS NOT TWISTED TREELINE. It`s a new map, they should have never taken down the true TT.

Spawndef

10-25-2012

RE NAME THE NEW MAP SPIDER MAP MOD ...
CAN NOT TRASH A CLASSIC MAP!

Twisted Treeline ARE A CLASSIC !!!!!! ( about 2 years i play into Twisted Treeline... )

i like the new mod ! but rename for SPIDER MAP , and add the selection please...

Game mode > 3v3 > Normal or New , selection !

rename the game mode the Spider Map ! ... not Twisted Treeline...

CANT NOT REMOVE A CLASSIC OLD MAP

Thomas500

10-25-2012

New TT sucks balls...nothing more to say then that. Completely different gameplay then the regular game which the old TT was based on, just on a smaller scale then SR.