Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT Blows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Need I say more. The title of this thread and the several hundred people that agree on this topic says it all. You F***** up Riot. Bring back the old TT.

Boagster

10-25-2012

"several hundred people that agree"

32 million active players.

Your point?

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Maybe I should have said thousands then...have u seen the forums idiot? Noone likes it...or at least more hate it or say they should have both maps available then keeping around just the new one. Look at the majority and the facts before you speak...

Koukin96

10-25-2012

Quote:
Boagster:
"several hundred people that agree"

32 million active players.

Your point?

Yeah.....and I'm sure everyone one of those players are active on the forums with community. It's pretty obvious that many don't like TT being replaced. If this map was just a new addition there wouldn't be so much outcry.

Boagster

10-25-2012

Oh, I agree they should have kept the old map around. Don't get me wrong. My comment was more a tongue-in-cheek way of saying that people complaining on a forum are often in the minority. People, especially gamers, get VERY vocal when something changes that they don't like, but very rarely do people get as vocal when something happens that they do. Riot will see the numbers through the backend and can tell whether they hit or miss with this. Pointing to people complaining on a forum where, for the most part, you only have people complaining to begin with, is hardly evidence that something is wrong. Especially when nobody has sufficient time to actually, you know, make an informed opinion on something new.

Certified

10-25-2012

Yes, you should probably elaborate... You DO need to say A LOT more...
"It sucks because it sucks" doesn't help anyone...

Why do you dislike the new map?
What would you change?

Personally, I love the fact that you can't simply BD and flash over that wall, I love that you can no longer drag the seige minions into the lazer, stalling the game for an extremely long time...
I like that the jungle camps are now in the centre, as it provides more team-fight potential...

I don't like the lack of variety in the jungle, I liked the old Buffs...
I don't like that the new Spider-Queen lady thing doesn't spawn for 10min and is isolated from the rest of the jungle... I liked being able to solo Dragon at level 4 as Poppy, giving my team a huge boost, and doing it secretly...
I don't really like the alter's, but then, I haven't played much of the new map, so I can't really make propper judgements...

Overall, I see it as a positive change... Making Flash a lot less important was a huge step in the correct dirrection... But I feel as if, they changed too much... They could have changed the original TT map so that you couldn't flash over the back wall and BD, they could have placed the wall surrounding the fountain in the old TT map... I ahve no idea why they didn't do that a long time ago...
Thing is, those 2 changes that I enjoy the most, could have simply been implimented in the old map, quite easily...

I feel like they stalled for the wrong reasons...

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

Quote:
Thomas500:
Need I say more

yes