amg halp meh jungling TT 101

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Based 80s

10-25-2012

reported twice already for jungling, are you guys gonna get a kick out of it? or ?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

ppl cn't adapt to the new map fast enough. just play teemo instead until ppl accept that that's a valid route
teemo OP

Bruhmane

10-25-2012

Having a jungler babysit your Altar while farming the three jungle camps is a pretty strong option.

I played Lee sin who was pretty strong, Xin is also pretty good.

Then i played several games with AP YI, who has a crazy op clear speed, but lack of teammates knowing what to do kinda ****s you over.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Yeah, theres actually a ton of XP and Gold in the TT jungle now. Almost to the point that you can pass the laners up. Problem is, people cant adapt, and dont even recognize that you're coming in for a gank.

As far as "routes" etc, I've been building cloth + boots + 5 pots, starting with the wolves > altar > wraiths > golems. Still haven't figured out the "right" time to do vilemaw yet, its just seems to be when you're tanky as all hell and they're dead, lol.

I have a strong suspicion "scary carry" junglers will be strong on this map, while the CC bot/support/tank junglers that are strong on SR will be less so here.