Why all of the sudden am I playing Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmiglexDwarf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The new TT took a sharp turn toward dominion, an all ready not so popular game type, so why incorporate elements of it into TT?

TooCuteToPvP

10-25-2012

Because RIOT desperately tries to create an ORIGINAL gameplay. In their case it was Dominion. What you currently have in 5v5 and had in 3v3 was created LONG before RIOT even started to exist. So now they tried to install their "originality" into 3v3. See the results:

Why do you even call this map Twisted Treeline? Twisted Treeline is dead and what we currently have is nothing else but DOMINION.

I say redo 5v5 map TOO ..why not... just stick a couple of altars here and there, speed buff and HP regeneration rate buffs in the middle so people would stop laning(Those ancient 2 bot,1 top,1 mid^^) but come to the middle instead and roam chaotically around the map. I say you should also make random weapons spawn too ... NOW THIS WILL BE A GOOD UPDATE! And G-D forbid you guys making this a SEPERATE mode, because you do not really change gameplay COMPLETELY, you simply slightly adjust it.

RIP Twisted Treeline

Attilian

10-25-2012

Itt: people don't know that the objective in dominion is completely different from that of TT and draw the conclusion that they are the same based on one aspect of a revamp.

Yager4u

10-25-2012

The new map is just trying to balance the old one and i like it i just wish people were more flexible instead of always raging whenever riot changes something or tries to do something new