**** gametype is ****.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoppinWilliow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Way to stick a ***** ten feet into 3's ass and **** it until it isn't even usable anymore.. you REALLY got rid of wards... morons

I was looking for a perfect reason to quit this **** game, looks like season 3 is it..goodluck failing more down the road riot, i'm going to pandaria

Bring us back old TT. It was okay if you changed the TT skin and changed locations..., but alters? Wtf such a joke...

Akrova

10-25-2012

Please be a little more constructive. That does not tell us why you are upset. or how to fix it

WhoppinWilliow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Wards. Nuff said.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

How about get rid of the new TT or bring back the old one cause the new one blows. The community has spoken, look at the forums...

TooCuteToPvP

10-25-2012

Why do you even call this map Twisted Treeline? Twisted Treeline is dead and what we currently have is nothing else but DOMINION.

I say redo 5v5 map TOO ..why not... just stick a couple of altars here and there, speed buff and HP regeneration rate buffs in the middle so people would stop laning(Those ancient 2 bot,1 top,1 mid^^) but come to the middle instead and roam chaotically around the map. I say you should also make random weapons spawn too ... NOW THIS WILL BE A GOOD UPDATE! And G-D forbid you guys making this a SEPERATE mode, because you do not really change gameplay COMPLETELY, you simply slightly adjust it.

RIP Twisted Treeline

Akrova

10-25-2012

I like the new one, i do believe it is in great need of work but i like that they have made it faster paced. I understand the removal of wards, high risk high reward. If you want that objective you have to go for it not knowing for sure if someone is there but you also have to be aware of where people are when they are in view and where you think they are going. I think the altars need to be changed, something that does not give it such a dominion feel. I was thinking if you lower the buff, place one alter in the center, increase the duration by a little bit and not allow people to get the buff till 5 min in it would be the needed change. This would push the focus of the game back towards the lane a little bit but still keep the fast pace battles and the need to have as much control over the jungles as possible. I would not be opposed to adding monster camps with buffs where the current alters are but with that you would need to nerf the gold for the jungle.

Koukin96

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrova View Post
tell us why you are upset
"but alters? Wtf such a joke..."

he did

Akrova

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukin96 View Post
"but alters? Wtf such a joke..."

he did

That was an edit. lolz

the op was just
"Way to stick a ***** ten feet into 3's ass and **** it until it isn't even usable anymore.. you REALLY got rid of wards... morons"