100% win rate on new treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilux View Post
I cannot believe that this is one of only two recent Riot posts for the TT forums... I mean Riot asks us to leave our feedback on the TT forums and yet they have not responded to even one piece o negative feedback. People may call the true and original TT fanbase QQers, but Riot has literally just ruined our favorite mode overnight without even mentioning so much as a possibility for something as simple as a custom map. TT was my favorite mode, and this new TT is, althouh a great addition, a horrible, HORRIBLE replacement. I appreciate Riot's effort, but they way overdid it, and continue to ignore the TT fanbse. Nearly all of the supporters of this new TT are SR players who played TT once and now might pick it up again. The classic TTers are highly disappointed and they should matter more... because they actually played TT! But Riot just doesn't care to accomodate that chunk of their fanbase I guess? Honestly, where is the PR response to the concerned classic TT players? I am really losing hope in Riot here.
Calm down there, lol. Not every Riot employee is involved with every aspect of the game. Im certain that anyone that plays doesn't want to just talk all business every time a red post pops up. And just because since players dont disagree with the new version doesn't mean they aren't "true", "original" fans.

Gaffle89

10-25-2012

The new TT is Horrid

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
It's my understanding that there will be a Reddit AMA tomorrow with some of the design team specifically to take questions about Treeline. That might be a good place to raise your concerns.
Dude, if only we had a forum of our own to use and communicate to us with... oh wait.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
We take community feedback very seriously. I am certainly not qualified to answer design questions as I am enjoying Treeline purely from a player perspective. It's my understanding that there will be a Reddit AMA tomorrow with some of the design team specifically to take questions about Treeline. That might be a good place to raise your concerns.

Back on topic, I am now 4/0 and my hands are sweating like crazy.

Thank you very much for the response, and good luck to you! May your streak continue to grow!

Depth Rush

10-25-2012

I'd also like to join this club. =D

---
Vote to keep both maps: Here!

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
We take community feedback very seriously. I am certainly not qualified to answer design questions as I am enjoying Treeline purely from a player perspective. It's my understanding that there will be a Reddit AMA tomorrow with some of the design team specifically to take questions about Treeline. That might be a good place to raise your concerns.

If you know how to play jax you can solo vilemaw at level 11 and then pretty much GG the game from there.

Para

10-25-2012

Quote:

Would love to get a game in with you.

CLG HotdogGG

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
I've played one game on the new map, I won. I'll probably never play it again because it sucks. No one lanes... it's just constant teamfights over the alters... which are a stupid replacement of the buffs in the old TT... also no upper forest? Wtf is this shiiit riot? I want my old bread and butter TT back... this new map is cool, but not as a replacement!
^

Will be maintaining my 100% winrate because I have no interest in playing another game of that ****. If I want to run mid over and over I'll just play ARAM.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

I've played 6 matches till now and I won them all. No defeat on this new map until this time.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-25-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

My streak ended at 7. That spider is one tough dude. Got us low and the other team cleaned us up. You almost need to ace the other team before grabbing spider buff.