100% win rate on new treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-25-2012
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Ok, just won my second game 2/0. This is only getting harder, that said, I have my best game with Jayce ever.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-25-2012

Did we get a reset again?

I ask because I went 2-0 last night after not playing since level 17 or so, and was back at zero then.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
Now I need to get the courage to play a second game...

I cannot believe that this is one of only two recent Riot posts for the TT forums... I mean Riot asks us to leave our feedback on the TT forums and yet they have not responded to even one piece o negative feedback. People may call the true and original TT fanbase QQers, but Riot has literally just ruined our favorite mode overnight without even mentioning so much as a possibility for something as simple as a custom map. TT was my favorite mode, and this new TT is, althouh a great addition, a horrible, HORRIBLE replacement. I appreciate Riot's effort, but they way overdid it, and continue to ignore the TT fanbse. Nearly all of the supporters of this new TT are SR players who played TT once and now might pick it up again. The classic TTers are highly disappointed and they should matter more... because they actually played TT! But Riot just doesn't care to accomodate that chunk of their fanbase I guess? Honestly, where is the PR response to the concerned classic TT players? I am really losing hope in Riot here.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-25-2012
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilux View Post
I cannot believe that this is one of only two recent Riot posts for the TT forums... I mean Riot asks us to leave our feedback on the TT forums and yet they have not responded to even one piece o negative feedback. People may call the true and original TT fanbase QQers, but Riot has literally just ruined our favorite mode overnight without even mentioning so much as a possibility for something as simple as a custom map. TT was my favorite mode, and this new TT is, althouh a great addition, a horrible, HORRIBLE replacement. I appreciate Riot's effort, but they way overdid it, and continue to ignore the TT fanbse. Nearly all of the supporters of this new TT are SR players who played TT once and now might pick it up again. The classic TTers are highly disappointed and they should matter more... because they actually played TT! But Riot just doesn't care to accomodate that chunk of their fanbase I guess? Honestly, where is the PR response to the concerned classic TT players? I am really losing hope in Riot here.
We take community feedback very seriously. I am certainly not qualified to answer design questions as I am enjoying Treeline purely from a player perspective. It's my understanding that there will be a Reddit AMA tomorrow with some of the design team specifically to take questions about Treeline. That might be a good place to raise your concerns.

Back on topic, I am now 4/0 and my hands are sweating like crazy.

Miirik

10-25-2012

currently 2/0, first riven then shy

Yaknose

10-25-2012

The new TT is growing on me. My first experience was kind of soured by my (old) laptop choking and giving me a lot of fps freezes, so mostly I died. I used to love going top with Nasus and enjoying all the people who would just let me keep farming my Q, so the new version where there seems to be a lot less farming feels weid.

When I tried again, it was a really close game, and my team won, which helps a lot. I think I'll try this some more.

Also, has anybody taken on the spider yet? My team tried it with just two guys, and it wasn't pretty. I think spider is a whole lot more like baron than the old dragon.

Pandermania

10-25-2012

currently 4/0, jungled every time. People don't seem to understand that jungling is fairly important on this map? At least it seems like it is to me, cause i just run and steal their altar while the enemy stays in lane.

AIodia

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandermania View Post
currently 4/0, jungled every time. People don't seem to understand that jungling is fairly important on this map? At least it seems like it is to me, cause i just run and steal their altar while the enemy stays in lane.
nah u just happened to play with frubs

Elazul Arcanum

10-25-2012

You should add a draft pick to increase your win chances ;P

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

I've played one game on the new map, I won. I'll probably never play it again because it sucks. No one lanes... it's just constant teamfights over the alters... which are a stupid replacement of the buffs in the old TT... also no upper forest? Wtf is this shiiit riot? I want my old bread and butter TT back... this new map is cool, but not as a replacement!